\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

5473be08_2016-05-2618.59.34.jpeg

BTW i am in no way trying to **** on the 335, it's the best car you can get for under 15k IMO. It's just not an M3 and never will be.

BTW i am in no way trying to **** on the 335, it's the best car you can get for under 15k IMO. It's just not an M3 and never will be.
Different cars, and out the box the M3 is superior in basically every way, we can both agree. But again, dedicated enthusiasts can make the car pretty damn close. How much money is a diff story (terrible pun)

End

Last edited:
Got my OEM M Performance mirror caps (the painted piece comes off and these replace them, they aren't just sitting over the top)

d0426459_2016-06-0410.21.20.jpeg

Picked up this key cover today as well. BMW always comes through with the nicest accessories. Alcantara and CF 
pimp.gif

And for the muscle lovers on NT, 67 Fastback we just got.  Has a built 392ci with a 5-speed Tremec transmission.

9d69f995_2016-06-0312.47.22.jpeg

Last edited:
Nełson. Are you the mechanic at the place?
I am not. We buy/sell and do consignment. We also do detailing in house, but no mechanic on site. If cars ever need work we have different guys we take the cars to depending on what the car is.  Our place Is just me, the owner, and a detailer. And then i just hired someone underneath me this week who is there purely to find cars for us to buy and bring in consignments.
No

They have drastically improved their handling over the last decade but no

Last edited:
prove me wrong. 

z/28 won CTSC GS in 2015, GT350Rs beating up cayman GT4s this season, mustangs/camaros dominate SCCA F-street, ACR is the fastest production road racing car in the world, domestics running wild in optima ultimate street car, ETC

Last edited:
So youre basing your opinion off of race classes where the driver/sponsorships make more of a difference than the make of the vehicle and the cars themselves are just a shell of what the production car was? K

The ACR is crazy though

Last edited:
we could always simplify it and point to randy pobst hot laps. same driver in all of his recorded laps. the times don't lie.

and you obviously have no clue what you're talking about if you think SCCA solo are shell cars, especially F-street. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When you say "best handling performance cars" what other cars are you grouping into that?  Performance car is a pretty broad statement.

it really doesn't matter. from GT classes in optima which is open to any car over 3,200 lbs to GS in CTSC with e92s, gt4s, 991 GT3s or weathertech's GTLM class with vettes, 488s and m6s.

SCCA solo Fstreet are primarily m3s, camaros and mustangs that race under strict guidelines. they're very close to stock. even too much camber will knock you out of the class.

recorded production car lap times for GT to sports cars.

america is running them all.

shout out to my homie david corsaro who murked every m3(and stang) on his way to becoming SCCA national solo f-street champion.

god bless america 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
you might want to relook over the class you listed. here's a hint: ford nor chevrolet race in that class.

they're in the GTS class.

2014/2015 PWC GTS champion:

IMSA CTSC GS 2015 champion:

GT350R is slapping up GT4s in CTSC GS this season 

i can't wait to see the ford GT vs c7 at 24 hours of le mans in a few weeks 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:lol:

anyways, I love all cars. The ignorance just gets old after awhile, so I had to chime in. Back to posts about washing your car with bristle brushes. :lol:
You race? You seem to have some knowledge about all that.

Stick around

Subjective, but def agree on the sound. It's up to them if it's worth it. To me the M3 looks tacky with the quad pipes and side grille, but that's of course subjective. Anyways he settled on a 328i, so best of luck to him.

Although I'd take an S38 sound over that any day of the week. 
Tacky? lol I guess there is a first for everything because I have never heard anyone say that before. 

The E46 is way different than the E92, not even comparable really.

Also theres a reason why you see a lot of 335 guys go with our hoods, quad exhaust, wide body stuff etc... they want to be like their daddy 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom