\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw this fairlady Z today

Congrats on getting into med school 250caddy! Don't get too carried away though just yet, the money will come eventually after you put in the work. 
happy.gif

Congrats, man! Can't wait to see what you get after med school. :pimp:
Thanks man, if you all are still on here in 8 years when I'm done my residency, watch out :lol:

From what I hear, if you're in the US, Caribbean schools are like a last resort type of thing. Heard it's very hard finding/matching residency in the US once you graduate. So you're probably not missing out
I've heard the same thing regarding Caribbean schools, as well as others like Australia and Ireland. When I used to do x-ray at the hospital, there was a guy that volunteered at the hospital that had completed med school in the Caribbean, but couldn't get a residency back here. Imagine having a $200,000 piece of paper, and not being able to use it :x

Or something like symmetrical AWD like say around a 2004-2007 year or so for that Canadian weather and snow :nerd:

:lol: I kid, but you'll definitely need something practical and reliable.

Edit: Oh, after med school. I would say the same just newer :tongue:, and think about investing into Real Estate or Gold. Or both :D

Does it snow all year round in Canada?
Where I live, it hardly snows at all. I'm just above seattle, with similar weather, lots of rain :lol: . The weather here is very mild, summers don't get too hot, and winters don't get very cold, and it usually snows maybe once or twice a year, max. I actually drove the Lightning all through the winter, it was fine. But, the Lightning is expensive to fix, lots of vehicle specific parts, which is why I'm thinking of selling it and getting something else.

Congrats on getting into med school 250caddy! Don't get too carried away though just yet, the money will come eventually after you put in the work. :D
Thanks man, and that's good advice! If I do part with my Lightning, I won't be balling out on something brand new and expensive, believe that!

Last edited:
Newer 335

Older M3

2015 Mustang GT

Those are my 3 options ate the moment. opinions? (Solid alternatives appreciated as well)

Newer 335

Older M3

2015 Mustang GT

Those are my 3 options ate the moment. opinions? (Solid alternatives appreciated as well)
The 335i would be the most fun out of all 3

I can never get tired of hearing the turbos spool up

I would test drive all 3 and see which one suites you the best

Last edited:

Newer 335

Older M3

2015 Mustang GT

The 335i would be the most fun out of all 3

I can never get tired of hearing the turbos spool up

I would test drive all 3 and see which one suites you the best

long as the m3 has under 150k miles you gucci.

I would get the mustang but like everyone said test drive all three

I guess u could also look into the new camaro since its supposed to be the car of the year. Im not too fond of the exterior but everyone has different taste

Newer 335

Older M3

2015 Mustang GT

I personally think the M3 will be more fun to drive, I think 335s drive just like regular 3 series with just more power (sorry Boston).

But some Mustang guys swear by the Coyote, so I would try to drive all 3.

I will never buy a black car again!
I take so much car, I touch it with s ****rn feather and I get swirls. Fun this ****

Agreed. Clean looms so good. But half hour and its dirty, and shows the most minimal swirls n scratches. My ocd hates

Newer 335

Older M3

2015 Mustang GT

Will this be a daily? If so, maybe the 335i will be better. If not, why get a higher mileage m3 when you can get a brand new 2015 mustang with the same/better performance. Just make sure you get the brembo package and you Gucci. The coyote is a great motor to build and sounds awesome too.

if you want something newer get the 335i

if you want something more sporty get the m3
335i with JB3 will roll on an E46 and we all know about the glorious N54. 

I'd say get a 330i ZHP with low miles and mod it up.

E34 535i\5 and turbo it = reliable lul machine 101

Last edited:
That solved it, thanks. Never had that problem before.

I kinda liked how the Brian o connor mobile was looking today from across the street on this sleepy sunny morning, so here is a pic.

Saw a McLaren this morning downtown too. Dreams!

I personally think the M3 will be more fun to drive, I think 335s drive just like regular 3 series with just more power (sorry Boston).

But some Mustang guys swear by the Coyote, so I would try to drive all 3.
I have M3 control arms on mines so it handles a lil better than a reg 335

I drove a e92 m3 and it didn't impress me at all felt almost the same as my car but the 335 was more entertaining to drive

the m3 has low torque power only 295  my 335i makes 485 ft tq at 1400rpms

I have M3 control arms on mines so it handles a lil better than a reg 335

I drove a e92 m3 and it didn't impress me at all felt almost the same as my car but the 335 was more entertaining to drive

the m3 has low torque power only 295  my 335i makes 485 ft tq at 1400rpms
E92 M3 hits a brick wall after the basic mods.

400 dollars for a JB3\4 and it dunks on the M3. You're paying for the //M trim and V8 sound, that's up to you.

Last edited:
whos man is this
laugh.gif
That's been the same thing for the past 20 years, barring the E46 E60 and the F10. Suspension and a chip or boost = it's over. M Cars are great out the box and have heritage, nobody is denying that, but... 

S50 and the lesser S52 got maimed by a boosted M52

S62 got murdered by a blown M62

S38 got destroyed by a slightly modded M60 or a boosted M50

S65 will get whacked by a chipped N54

Don't come here saying the majority of M Cars are untouchable and waay different from their pedestrian counterparts.

Last edited:
I want the Brian O'Connor red truck [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

My check engine light keeps coming on and off

Frustrated. Went to the dealership twice about this and they are finding nothing wrong with my car.

Back
Top Bottom