\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn its really like that out there in CA??! Thats crazy.

I go through the touch free car wash at least once a week bros, black is the devil to keep clean on a daily basis, one of the biggest reasons I want to wrap it one day.
People wash their cars more often than I wash my hair.

RIP me

Man I bought a whole bunch of detailing products without using any sites that had memorial day sales and I bought it on MDW 
mean.gif

Got it through amazon and their ******* free two and one-day shipping. CG had 30% off their site, Wolfgang had sales, Surf City Garage, etc.

Oh well, next sale I'm buying gallons of products and a new foam cannon to make up for it.

Most of the stuff is here, I won't have my car from this afternoon until tomorrow night since the audio will be getting fine-tuned by measuring the test tones and a voltmeter, as well as doing some finishing touches to my quick-release box.

Last edited:
WCIS
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

(Yes Im aware its not an STI, but still)
I never got the Vape part. It's probably a certain part of the country that usually does it, haven't seen vapers in WRX's around here. But that video is hilarious, also shows you that the '15's brought in a whole new generation of people into the community.

Am I happy about that? Meh. I'm also new but been into STi's since I was 16, just always had much more expensive cars and at the time I was able to drive that's all I cared about.

Last edited:
Damn its really like that out there in CA??! Thats crazy.

I go through the touch free car wash at least once a week bros, black is the devil to keep clean on a daily basis, one of the biggest reasons I want to wrap it one day.

Yup. In Santa Clara County you can't wash your car in your driveway.

It use to be you weren't able to wash without a shutoff hose but they changed that.

It use to be you weren't able to wash without a shutoff hose but they changed that.
Thats bull ****. If a cop drives by and sees it can he write you a ticket or something?

Thats bull ****. If a cop drives by and sees it can he write you a ticket or something?

Not sure if cops can. Believe it goes through the water district.

Think it's like a $300 fine.

Well NT, as you may or may not remember, I've hinted in here a couple times that I've been waiting for some big news regarding school, that will have a big effect on what I'll be driving in the near future.

I'm happy to say that your favorite Canadian just got accepted into med school! I'm pretty floored right now tbh, can't believe I got in. So I'll be in the market for something nice that will get me through the next 4 years of school hassle free!

I'd have a panic attack if I couldn't wash my car in my driveway.

Washing my car is maybe my 2nd favorite pastime.

Last edited:
Well NT, as you may or may not remember, I've hinted in here a couple times that I've been waiting for some big news regarding school, that will have a big effect on what I'll be driving in the near future.

I'm happy to say that your favorite Canadian just got accepted into med school! I'm pretty floored right now tbh, can't believe I got in. So I'll be in the market for something nice that will get me through the next 4 years of school hassle free!
Congrats, my man.
smokin.gif

Best thing I've read in this thread yet.

Congrats! That's huge!

flouruish brosef

250caddy congratulations bro!  I'm so happy for you, hard work and dedication pays off.  I've always been a fan of your helpful car advice on here.  I graduated med school in 2006 (10 years ago ouch!) and it was the best decision I ever made to go.  You are in for a life changing experience.  If you ever need advice about residency or boards let me know.  Side note, I drove a 94 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP throughout med school, barely made it through Philly winters.  Your truck should serve you well.

Congrats 250caddy 250caddy ! Friend of mine of just got accepted into a Med school in one of the islands in the Bahamas. I would so flunk out and be cuttin it up down there

My main man 250caddy moving up in the world . :pimp:

Congrats. Take advantage of everything they offer you in med school.

Awesome man! Congrats

Congrats, my man. :smokin

Best thing I've read in this thread yet.

Congrats! That's huge!

flouruish brosef
Thanks guys!

250caddy congratulations bro!  I'm so happy for you, hard work and dedication pays off.  I've always been a fan of your helpful car advice on here.  I graduated med school in 2006 (10 years ago ouch!) and it was the best decision I ever made to go.  You are in for a life changing experience.  If you ever need advice about residency or boards let me know.  Side note, I drove a 94 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP throughout med school, barely made it through Philly winters.  Your truck should serve you well.
Thanks man I appreciate that, you're definitely right about that, I can't remember how many times I had to cancel on friends in order to study for tests, or complete projects, instead of going out and partying. It's been a long journey to get here, definitely wasn't easy. And I'm glad you appreciate my posts, a while back I made a mental note of your screen name, because I thought you might be a doctor and would be someone I'd like to talk to about it down the road, and then when you replied to illicit about xanax I saw that I was right. I will definitely take you up on that offer for advice, thanks!

Congrats 250caddy 250caddy ! Friend of mine of just got accepted into a Med school in one of the islands in the Bahamas. I would so flunk out and be cuttin it up down there
Thank you! I originally thought about going to med school in Australia, because it seemed like it would be a blast to do school out there. But then I looked up the cost of tuition for people that were out of country, and I quickly changed my mind because it was too expensive :x , I knew I wouldn't be able to afford it. Same thing with the Caribbean schools, I imagine it would be awesome out there too, but again, too expensive for me. Congrats to your friend on that, that is a great achievement! I'm sure he'll have a great time, but yea, it would be hard to stay outta trouble there :lol:

My main man 250caddy moving up in the world . :pimp:

Congrats. Take advantage of everything they offer you in med school.
Thanks bro! Perhaps some American muscle is in my near future :smokin

Congrats caddy

Nt car fam moving on up
Thanks bro. Watch out y'all, in 10 years once I've paid off my massive amount of loans, hopefully I can afford something nice :lol:

Awesome man! Congrats
Thanks! :smokin

Last edited:

Congrats, man! Can't wait to see what you get after med school. :pimp:

Last edited:
Gonna make this short as possible.

Needed to take my van to the shop because the engine light came on. They said I needed a new pcm n vent valve They sourced the parts but what they found was to exepensive (454$)so I bought my own (150ish).

Came to pick up the van today from the shop after they fixed it. Said they replaced the vent valve first so I didn't need a pcm at all

So now I have that but I can't return it since I've already opened the container I'm sol on getting my money back from where I bought it

Should I keep it just in case or sell it on Craigslist?

Congrats, man! Can't wait to see what you get after med school. :pimp:
He gonna get that mid engine corvette c8 :pimp:

From what I hear, if you're in the US, Caribbean schools are like a last resort type of thing. Heard it's very hard finding/matching residency in the US once you graduate. So you're probably not missing out

He gonna get that mid engine corvette c8 :pimp:

Or something like symmetrical AWD like say around a 2004-2007 year or so for that Canadian weather and snow :nerd:

:lol: I kid, but you'll definitely need something practical and reliable.

Edit: Oh, after med school. I would say the same just newer :tongue:, and think about investing into Real Estate or Gold. Or both :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom