\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Don't take your car to a car wash. It literally takes no time to properly do it yourself with fresh washing material and quality products, which will protect your paint and clear coat. Your car will look horrible in no time, those industrial soaps they use are way too harsh, and all the cleaning material has so much buildup you might as well wash it with sandpaper.

I heard of instances where car washes stop functioning and the soap that stays on the cars literally eats through the paint
sick.gif

You're a lost cause, so I'm not even going to bother.

Because I don't like lowered trucks? 
laugh.gif

Grow a pair man, it wasn't a shot at you as a man or anything, I just don't see the appeal of those just like Im sure a lot of car people don't, same way everyone in here bashes excess negative camber and stretching tires.

Last edited:
It's like when I see dirty or fat dogs/pets.

It's a reflection of the owner. 99% of the time it's so on point too.

Last edited:
Because I don't like lowered trucks? :lol:

Grow a pair man, it wasn't a shot at you as a man or anything, I just don't see the appeal of those just like Im sure a lot of car people don't, same way everyone in here bashes excess negative camber and stretching tires.
You said "those trucks are trash". After I read that, knowing that statement was 100% your opinion, and not based in any fact, I knew there was no point in continuing a discussion with you. Like I said to WCIS, I'm not going to debate opinions with anyone on here.

Take it how you want to, no hurt feelings over here.

It's like when I see dirty or fat dogs/pets.

It's a reflection of the owner. 99% of the time it's so on point too.
laugh.gif

I respek all builds but those trucks fall under the Neon, Caviler, Monte Carlo crowd around here.

Last edited:
You said "those trucks are trash". After I read that, knowing that statement was 100% your opinion, and not based in any fact, I knew there was no point in continuing a discussion with you. Like I said to WCIS, I'm not going to debate opinions with anyone on here.

Take it how you want to, no hurt feelings over here.
Its all good bro, just different strokes, we can still be friends though. I love Canada.

:lol:

I respek all builds but those trucks fall under the Neon, Caviler, Monte Carlo crowd around here.

Yea I can't comment on people's taste, but regardless of whatever car you have, keeping it clean is a matter of choice and a reflection of yourself IMO.

You don't have to be heavy into detailing the thing every few weeks, even though that's basically what I'm going to start doing because I noticed I can probably do a better job than paying someone $300+ to do it very 2 or so months since I'll put much more attention and time to it (I think). It's going to be a learning process for sure.

Trying to stay away from polish/buffing as much as I can as I believe that takes layers off of your actual clear cost :x

Didn't know that until a buddy Detailer of mine told me. The dude is going to Ceramic Pro both my wheels, calipers and maybe my windows soon(undecided on Windows still), just have to catch him since it's basically just a hobby kind of thing.

Last edited:

Nobody gives a **** about an SRT-4 tho
I just enjoy watching them roll on overconfident "tuners".
My E39 already has curb marks on the right side, and it works for me. I already spend a ton of time DIY, you know?

Pay it with my gas and have a vacuum cleaner on deck.. When they stuff for the engine bay, I use that too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom