\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol:

*sigh

Light is off now. Hopefully it stays off but if it comes on again I'll see what they can do about these sensors.

Last edited:
Yep, using the Chrome browser on a Samsung S6. It used to work just fine, as recently as a couple weeks ago when I last posted some pics on here. That being said, my phone has been being a huge POS lately, so who knows, could just be my phone that is the issue. Works in desktop mode though :rolleyes

My dream car collection is inspired by Brian O'Connor

1998 Ford F-150 (250caddy truck if it's the same)
2000 Honda Civic Coupe
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R
Acura NSX
Toyota Supra
1969 Chevy Camaro
2011 Nissan GT-R Sliver (From Fast Five)

Last edited:
So what do you plan to get after you finish school?

After I finish trade school I'm copping an all white c4
Well, after the 4 years of med school I'll still have 2-5 years of residency to do, depending if I go into Family Medicine or specialize, before I start to make some real money. So, maybe a C9 Corvette once I'm done my residency (I'm sure they'll be out by then, maybe even a C10?) :lol:

Been thinking of selling my Lightning and getting a low km 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0, or a 2010-2014ish Camaro SS to drive for the next 4 years or so. The difference in money between my truck and one of those wouldn't be huge. But, I don't want to financially stretch myself out too much either, since my student loans will be ridiculous by the end of the 4 years of med school. So, I still need to look into this more, haven't really decided if I'll go for it or not yet (and there's really no hurry either).

Keep pushing bro, you'll be there before you know it, I know you've been after that C4 for a minute now, gonna be sweet when you get it :smokin

Last edited:
Fams there's a white supra parked on a side street I live by. 
pimp.gif
. I creeped by so slow looking at her. If I see the owner I may stop just to compliment and see if he (or she 
nerd.gif
) will show the car around. They had to have just gotten it

Last edited:
So what do you plan to get after you finish school?

After I finish trade school I'm copping an all white c4
Well, after the 4 years of med school I'll still have 2-5 years of residency to do, depending if I go into Family Medicine or specialize, before I start to make some real money. So, maybe a C9 Corvette once I'm done my residency (I'm sure they'll be out by then, maybe even a C10?) :lol:

Been thinking of selling my Lightning and getting a low km 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0, or a 2010-2014ish Camaro SS to drive for the next 4 years or so. The difference in money between my truck and one of those wouldn't be huge. But, I don't want to financially stretch myself out too much either, since my student loans will be ridiculous by the end of the 4 years of med school. So, I still need to look into this more, haven't really decided if I'll go for it or not yet (and there's really no hurry either).

Keep pushing bro, you'll be there before you know it, I know you've been after that C4 for a minute now, gonna be sweet when you get it :smokin
Yes. :pimp: I haven't really liked 5th gen camaros until I saw this white one with a ls3 at the park one day. Looks much better with the ss badges instead of the chevy logo .

I decided a 328i with extras can hold me over for 3 years until I graduate. More so than the money is the opportunity cost I'd be giving up. Taking baby steps toward responsibility

I appreciate all those who threw their opinion in. :nthat:

I decided a 328i with extras can hold me over for 3 years until I graduate. More so than the money is the opportunity cost I'd be giving up. Taking baby steps toward responsibility

I appreciate all those who threw their opinion in.
nthat.gif
328i isn't a slouch, but it'll def do.

I appreciate all those who threw their opinion in. :nthat:
good choice is it da e90 or e92 :nerd:

Wow I actaully caught it in the quick pic I tried to get lol. I had to unplug my phone and open camera real quick so I thought I didn't get it

And it's well worth it. no matter how much power, a 335 will never look/sound/drive like an M3
Subjective, but def agree on the sound. It's up to them if it's worth it. To me the M3 looks tacky with the quad pipes and side grille, but that's of course subjective. Anyways he settled on a 328i, so best of luck to him.

Although I'd take an S38 sound over that any day of the week. 

Last edited:
theres more to a car than HP and straight line speed u might wanna talk about american cars or something instead (no knock to american car guys at all)

theres more to a car than HP and straight line speed u might wanna talk about american cars or something instead (no knock to american car guys at all)
M3 or aftermarket LSDs + suspension can be retrofitted onto a 335i, it's not that hard.

People seem to believe that the M-Car handling is untouchable. 

Last edited:

M3 or aftermarket LSDs + suspension can be retrofitted onto a 335i, it's not that hard.

People seem to believe that the M-Car handling is untouchable. 
They're really 2 completely different cars man.  Just because they look similar to the common folk doesn't mean they're really that similar or that you can make a regular 3 series an M with a couple easy upgrades.

Trust me, theres literally one of each sitting in my Garage right now 
laugh.gif

You've probably never driven or even ridden in either one

Last edited:

They're really 2 completely different cars.  Just because they look similar to the common folk doesn't mean they're really that similar.

Trust me, theres one of each sitting in my Garage right now 
laugh.gif

You've probably never even driven either one
Driven a 335i, and an E46 M3. It's the same affair as with the 330i ZHP and the M3 of the previous gen.

Mods can turn a car around. Not trying to knock on M cars, I want an E34 M5 before I die. Go one gen back, and throwing an S62 with the extra mounts in an E39 + LSD basically turned a 540i Sport into an M5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom