\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This dude is comparing lap time with cars that have a gap of nearly 200hp

Put a GT4 with equivalent hp and it will be an embarrassing site to see.

Tacky? lol I guess there is a first for everything because I have never heard anyone say that before. 

The E46 is way different than the E92, not even comparable really.

Also theres a reason why you see a lot of 335 guys go with our hoods, quad exhaust, wide body stuff etc... they want to be like their daddy 
glasses.gif
I like pedestrian looks. I've seen other people around here dress up their E39 M5s as 530\540is too look like sleepers. I also hate the M5 rear bumper and took a dremel cutout to show my dual pipes instead of buying that (M5 mirrors on the other hand are on my list). And you're right, the 335i is are a whole different community, a lot of them are the same dudes that were buying SCs or G-Coupes to mod up. But honestly a lot of M drivers try to distance themselves too much from their little bros, when 90% of the time retrofitting the M suspension and an LSD = profit. Most people I know would take a modded 335i all day if it weren't for the overly raspy sound and the red blue and silver badge.

Objectively speaking there's barely anything it has over it once you get a proper suspension. A 1992 M60B40 has about the same amount of torque as an both of them (inb4 high redline), but once again N54 blows them away with a magical 500 dollar chip. That's not to say an E92 M3 is a **** box, it'll still hold it's own against stuff from today. But really. you can get something that puts the M3 in the dirt for a little bit less, and in the end you'll still be jelly of the dude in his M3. 

Originally Posted by Sgamon  
laugh.gif
 people act like this is still 2005

Last edited:

I like pedestrian looks. I've seen other people around here dress up their E39 M5s as 530\540is too look like sleepers. I also hate the M5 rear bumper and took a dremel cutout to show my dual pipes instead of buying that (M5 mirrors on the other hand are on my list). And you're right, the 335i is are a whole different community, a lot of them are the same dudes that were buying SCs or G-Coupes to mod up. But honestly a lot of M drivers try to distance themselves too much from their little bros, when 90% of the time retrofitting the M suspension and an LSD = profit. Most people I know would take a modded 335i all day if it weren't for the overly raspy sound and the red blue and silver badge.

Objectively speaking there's barely anything it has over it once you get a proper suspension. A 1992 M60B40 has about the same amount of torque as an both of them (inb4 high redline), but once again N54 blows them away with a magical 500 dollar chip. That's not to say an E92 M3 is a **** box, it'll still hold it's own against stuff from today. But really. you can get something that puts the M3 in the dirt for a little bit less, and in the end you'll still be jelly of the dude in his M3. 

Originally Posted by Sgamon  
my exhaust don't sound raspy at all

Catless downpipes and muffler delete. it would sound raspy if i deleted the secondary cats

Yes. :pimp: I haven't really liked 5th gen camaros until I saw this white one with a ls3 at the park one day. Looks much better with the ss badges instead of the chevy logo .

Nah, you just have to ditch the stock gold color. I love the way the SS 1LE looks especially in white.

Back
Top Bottom