\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ya'll will be happy to know that after 3 hours I finally got my 22mm sway bar in. Don't really feel a drastic difference but I barely drove it around. Spacers are next

Did you upgrade the endlinks?

Becareful if they fail.

Should be good on DD, but a thicker swaybar set pretty stiff/stiffest puts more stress on them than stock I guess if they ever do snap you can change them.

Becareful if they fail.

Should be good on DD, but a thicker swaybar set pretty stiff/stiffest puts more stress on them than stock I guess if they ever do snap you can change them.

I'll probably change it to the softer setting in a few days.

Going less stiff, depending on how stiff, will basically put you at your stock size bar.

If 22mm upgrade is an upgrade from like a 20mm the swap would've been a waste soft. If stock was like 18mm then you should be good.

I would say jus get rear end links and leave it as stiff as possible.

Going less stiff, depending on how stiff, will basically put you at your stock size bar.

If 22mm upgrade is an upgrade from like a 20mm the swap would've been a waste soft. If stock was like 18mm then you should be good.

I would say jus get rear end links and leave it as stiff as possible.

I wanna say the factory bar was 15 or 16mm but nothing too crazy. I should probably set it to the softer setting until I get upgraded endlinks though just to be on the safe side. Never thought about putting stress on the endlinks until you brought it up.

I wanna say the factory bar was 15 or 16mm but nothing too crazy. I should probably set it to the softer setting until I get upgraded endlinks though just to be on the safe side. Never thought about putting stress on the endlinks until you brought it up.

15-16mm you should be more than fine on even the softest setting. And it should be a pretty big difference probably haven't pushed it to where you feel the thicker bar making a difference. 6mm is a huge upgrade

Only BMW I like ATM in reality.
That first picture looks like it's from Paris Auto Detail. If you look inside it's like a high-end detail shop with very nice cars. They gave me a whole bunch of free stuff because they wanted my business for Ceramic Pro. Quoted me about $3.2k for the job I wanted.

As soon as you step outside, it's like a jungle in the middle of Paterson
laugh.gif

Their lease must be cheap af.

Last edited:
You're not pushing it to da limit, yet.

Get an LSD
I'm pushing the limits with the wheel setup not too many people put a 11 inch wide on a e92 non M

I definitely want a Lsd  1 tire fire is no fun

It will prob be the last mod I do if I don't get rid of the car

Upgrading to Phantom G-Stop poly-coated Stainless braided brakes lines as we speak, along with a full brake fluid flush and re-fill using MotulRBF600 and installing a Cusco Brake Master Cylinder brace.

For all you WRX/STi guys still under warranty, they probably never told you this but you get FREE brake pad replacement (For STi Brembo's these would run over $500 for front and rear) before your 3 years are up or if you purchased and extended warranty. They will only change it if your pad is worn below 1mm.

I made them check 2 months ago and I was still at 5mm :lol: . My warranty will be up in another year so I'll have them replaced in a few months.

Last edited:
Btw I had a flat the other day so I drove my dads Camry for the day at work. I think it's a 2011 or 12

Man I couldn't do it :lol:. It's so big on the exterior but the inside is way smaller than I expected. I'm 5'9 and my head was hitting the ceiling pretty much. No offense to anyone that owns one but it's a ***** car IMO :lol:

Adjust the seat fam, aint no way your short *** is touching the ceiling. :lol:

When I was in my accident in the 13 si 
mean.gif
, they gave me a 2015 camry from enterprise. I'm 6ft and had no problem with space. That thing was nice too man. Sound system way better than my STI 
laugh.gif
. Thinking about seeing my salesman and saying fam what is this? Take a listen

My wife and I's daily drivers. Is350, and Rover sport.

My weekend "toy."

LMAO @ the license plate
I really like those new Range Rover Sport, they look way better than the previous gen

When I was in my accident in the 13 si :smh: , they gave me a 2015 camry from enterprise. I'm 6ft and had no problem with space. That thing was nice too man. Sound system way better than my STI :lol: . Thinking about seeing my salesman and saying fam what is this? Take a listen
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When I was in my accident in the 13 si :smh: , they gave me a 2015 camry from enterprise. I'm 6ft and had no problem with space. That thing was nice too man. Sound system way better than my STI :lol: . Thinking about seeing my salesman and saying fam what is this? Take a listen

Have you tried searching the subie forums for good custom eq settings? On my BRZ the sound system was god awful, but I found settings that someone posted and it sounds so much better.

Back
Top Bottom