\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

No photos of ur Avant lol, links are ded.

Rip

Last edited:
Code:
Naw

Direct upload them or drop the link

How has the B5 been reliability wise, 2.7TT has to be a pain. I'm coming on 100k in my 1.8T and about to hand it off to a friend for 800 since I hust got my R for the fam and it hasn't been an issue minus O2 and some quirks.

Last edited:
Well, got me a high mileage (150K) 60R for 3K. Pretty well maintained, minus the trashed front bumper and it feels like the shocks are going. Throttle is smooth, best steering wheel ever made, maybe, probably no.

5 speed auto isn't that bad tbh. Limited torque in the first few gears, but it isn't one of those that take a whole 20 minutes to get to the right spot, plus GT is cool.
You'll have to excuse me, but uh.... WTF is a 60R :lol:

Code:
Naw

Direct upload them or drop the link

How has the B5 been reliability wise, 2.7TT has to be a pain. I'm coming on 100k in my 1.8T and about to hand it off to a friend for 800 since I hust got my R for the fam and it hasn't been an issue minus O2 and some quirks.

My B5s have been really reliable (*knocks on wood*). I've probably driven well over 100,000 miles on the four or five B5s I've owned. They've all been 1.8ts; I would never buy a 2.8 or 2.7t.

Parents use to have a '00 2.7T A6. Had to give it up tho, car had so many problems and expensive as hell to fix.

Last edited:

6" BDS lift
3" body level
35's (changing wheel set soon)
Roush Exhauset system
Nice! If I was going to get a 4x4 truck, this is how I would do it up. With that much lift you could probably even step up to some 37s :smokin

Volvo S60R

Whoever designed this interior needs a pat on the back tbh.
Gotcha. I was thinking that might be what you meant.

Sick editing skeels
Thanks

It's literally just an app on my phone, and a picture with my phone.

Hopefully get to post better pictures soon, with a proper camera/lens and editing software on my MBP.

Last edited:
the first time the kids are both clean and presentable at the same time for a family photo.

(the Charger SRT has had the front end off for new paint for the last month and i traded my daily driver Caliber SRT4 for the 8 speed Ram R/T a little over a month ago.)

Yes yes I love ram trucks :pimp:

Last edited:
Lifted :smokin

Nice truck! Ever think about smaller wheels and really meaty tires?

Naw, Going with 37"s on next swap. Def going with more tread. Really been looking at the Mickey Thompson's but I'm also going to look for some cheaper but comparable.

Nice! If I was going to get a 4x4 truck, this is how I would do it up. With that much lift you could probably even step up to some 37s :smokin
Gotcha. I was thinking that might be what you meant.

Yea, going 37s next. Can fit those with no rub :nthat:

the first time the kids are both clean and presentable at the same time for a family photo.

(the Charger SRT has had the front end off for new paint for the last month and i traded my daily driver Caliber SRT4 for the 8 speed Ram R/T a little over a month ago.)

Nice combo there! Loved your charger when you first posted it, and paired with the rcsb ram, perfect! IMO, the muscle car paired with a truck combo is hard to beat!

The front end of that charger looks like it's ready to eat your face.

Clean and mean
thanks, i am really happy with it now that the front bumper got new paint. it's looked the same the last few years, but the paint had some flaws. now it's new and crisp looking. i added a few things while it was apart. tinted fog housings, opt7 LED low beam kit, lighted SRT badge, ect... i also had a chance to sand down the real carbon fiber grill cross hair so it fits perfect now.

this is how i it looked last Monday when i got the bumper back from paint. lol. 

Back
Top Bottom