\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

your miata as well?
nerd.gif
My parents store it here. i actually drove that car to prom when i was 16 (i'm 33 now). it's a 91 with 38k miles on it, they drive it like 10 times a year. only mods are a set of 2001 miata oem 16 inch wheels to replace the dinky little 14 inch wheels it came with and i had it repainted in 2 stage paint so it would shine better than the factory one stage paint that was fading. both of those being presents i did for them over the years. if i end up with it some day it's getting an LSx or cyote 5.0 in it.

Speaking of LS engines this Impala ss( last gen ) pulled up next to me in the parking lot and that thing sounded like thunder :x :pimp:

Shoulda took a pic . It was straight piped.

your miata as well? :nerd:

My parents store it here. i actually drove that car to prom when i was 16 (i'm 33 now). it's a 91 with 38k miles on it, they drive it like 10 times a year. only mods are a set of 2001 miata oem 16 inch wheels to replace the dinky little 14 inch wheels it came with and i had it repainted in 2 stage paint so it would shine better than the factory one stage paint that was fading. both of those being presents i did for them over the years. if i end up with it some day it's getting an LSx or cyote 5.0 in it.

38k miles??

that's pristine man, any more pics?

NA miata is top 5 for me :lol:

Last edited:
Naw, Going with 37"s on next swap. Def going with more tread. Really been looking at the Mickey Thompson's but I'm also going to look for some cheaper but comparable.
Yea, going 37s next. Can fit those with no rub :nthat:
Nice, that will look good! Is it your daily driver? I've always wanted a big lifted truck, but I've been worried they might be a bit of a headache to live with everyday. Am I right, or is it not too bad? Don't really care about gas mileage, more just the day to day stuff like parking, getting groceries in and out, etc, and whether that stuff gets annoying or is even an issue.

vagixxer vagixxer

Nice truck I want a truck for my next car what strayed you from the Raptor? How much is gas a month? Thanks!

I didn't go with the Raptor specifically because of MPG and I ended up over time preferring the Fx4 body style a lot more. I'm getting 13 mpg on avg right now. The raptor was listed at 9mpg. I drive to much for that lol. I spend 120$ a week in gas but I also drive more than most people daily.

Nice, that will look good! Is it your daily driver? I've always wanted a big lifted truck, but I've been worried they might be a bit of a headache to live with everyday. Am I right, or is it not too bad? Don't really care about gas mileage, more just the day to day stuff like parking, getting groceries in and out, etc, and whether that stuff gets annoying or is even an issue.

Thanks man. Yea daily driver for me mostly or I drive my other truck. Hard to not drive it though. I had a BMW Hybrid 5 that I got rid of a few weeks ago because it was just sitting in my garage ever since I got this. Not a daily headache for me I got used to it after a few days. I also have a rear view camera I couldn't imagine parking without it lol. Nothing like the feeling of owning the road lol.

Btw the blue s2000 with a wing a couple of pages ago is a real CR color.

And this is what a real tire on an s2000 looks like :smile:

the first time the kids are both clean and presentable at the same time for a family photo.

(the Charger SRT has had the front end off for new paint for the last month and i traded my daily driver Caliber SRT4 for the 8 speed Ram R/T a little over a month ago.)

Clean Charger, you should race Sneaker for pinks 
tongue.gif
what kind of racing? this one is built for turns. 
happy.gif

Thats sick man. Love the way it's sitting, probably the best looking Charger i've seen

When I did my first auto-x there was a new STI there, owner was talking extremely technical, like he was a pro and how he planned a LOT of things to prepare. He seemed like a big d-bag how he was talking, I didn't even ask him what he did...I swear I am not making this up :lol: :smh:

I had a better time than him every time, but I think a brz should be better at autox. not sure, don't care. Just thought it was funny, he reminded me of someone :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom