\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

a toyota is a 1 on a reliability scale? lol

tiguans are pretty trash to be honest, also resell value on volkswagen's suck for the most part.
Honestly Volkswagens are pretty inconsistent when it comes to reliability. Hit or miss really.

Last edited:
I think my homegirl might be able to do it but you have to book her asap! Pic for reference.

tiguans are pretty trash to be honest, also resell value on volkswagen's suck for the most part.
Honestly Volkswagens are pretty inconsistent when it comes to reliability. Hit or miss really.

That's what I've always heard.. I think I got a bad one :lol:

I'm gonna check out some golfs and passats. Maybe a newer mazda6

Last edited:

That's what I've always heard.. I think I got a bad one :lol:

I'm gonna check out some golfs and passats. Maybe a newer mazda6

New 6 looks real nice.

Dont know if i should buy another truck, or cop a old skoo and rebuild. Either a c10 or 72 impala hard top.

Some of you favorite engines in miniature form . That would be a cool hobby to get into.

Then maybe build a car body aroun it with a drive train n all

those covers are dope. i might do that next.. not sure about carbon on the blue since i already have carbon everything haa.

wait til you guys see my exhaust pics! ahh. that akrapovic looks amazing in the blueee

Back
Top Bottom