\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

wow 500.000 miles, impressive indeed
smokin.gif
It's an E46, that must be a cakewalk. 

^ 740il lol

Last edited:
Welp , i guess i shouldnt be worried about getting an e46 330ci ?? I love that car , was just worried about reliability cause im not going to put a 3-4k warranty on a car i can buy cash for 6-7k. Gearheads please answer , might just go 1st gen is300/2nd gen gs300 or either or doesnt matter v35 or v36 g35 sedan , they seem more reliable

Welp , i guess i shouldnt be worried about getting an e46 330ci ?? I love that car , was just worried about reliability cause im not going to put a 3-4k warranty on a car i can buy cash for 6-7k. Gearheads please answer , might just go 1st gen is300/2nd gen gs300 or either or doesnt matter v35 or v36 g35 sedan , they seem more reliable
If you're not going to spend how much the car is worth within 3-5 years, they're not for you. You maintain them and you wont be on the side of the road.

Last edited:
Get a si :wink:

^^^^^:wow:

Wash, iron x, wash and clay, polish...will wax tomorrow. Doesn't look like the polish did much of anything in my eyes...either that or I wasn't doing it correctly. Once the wax goes on hopefully it'll have more of a shine to it.

Noticed a TON of tiny rust spots on the hood. Honda paint is literally trash, it's so thin but amazingly there were no swirls on the car. Either that or I couldn't find them under the flashlight.

Last edited:
That thing is hideous, and this is coming from a BMW fan and ex-2002 owner.

:x

I agree and no I'm not talking junk at all, I'm gonna test drive the M2 along with 2017 s3 when it comes out. I rather have 4 doors but I like the TTS and M2.

EZ Pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom