\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

"Gasser" who dat?

Y'all are familiar with the show Fast n Loud right? Gas Monkey Garage...

Anyways, Richards buddy Dennis who always buys cars with/for him just called me about one of our Porsches. Thought that was pretty cool

Yeah those parts department websites will cancel your order if there is any typo. When I had my Acura they had some parts for like $50 off so I ordered and got an email saying sorry we are canceling your order.

Anyways, Richards buddy Dennis who always buys cars with/for him just called me about one of our Porsches. Thought that was pretty cool

Watch that show all the time. That's cool.

AFTER LONG CONSIDERATION, GOING OVER PRO/CONS OF CARS & SUVs. IM GONNA SELL MY TAHOE(AS I POSTED PICS SEVERAL PAGES BACK)

IN OTHER NEWS.....

PICKED UP THIS BEAST TODAY. :smokin :smokin

2012 R/T, 29k ON THE DASH.... CAR WAS BARELY DRIVEN, PRICE WAS KIND OF HARD TO PASS UP. DRIVES FANTASTIC. ZERO FLAWS.

PLANNED MODS:
-SLP LOUDMOUTH EXHAUST (or going full out straight pipe)
-PLASTIDIPPING WHEELS & GRILLE
-COLD AIR INTAKE

I hate those chargers man. They're always looking like cops out there making me watch what I'm doing every time I see one :lol:
Da hemi tho :pimp:

Really cool! Does that mean you guys have the Porsche priced too low and they want to flip it? :nerd:

Really cool! Does that mean you guys have the Porsche priced too low and they want to flip it?
nerd.gif
lol who knows. it's not a numbers matching engine and it's not a factory slant nose it's a conversion, so the price is fair and we're making money so if he wants to flip it whatever

i think he would be a good person to tell about our Kremer Porsche though (the one that is one of five in the world and one of two in the U.S). He is the type of guy that can get that car in front of the right audience to bring in big money for it.

Last edited:
Saw one of those joints at a car show

It was supercharged. Looked like a 5.0 swap
I'm looking to supercharge this winter .. No swap though , gonna stick with the 4.6.. I want to get it right by summer... Only has 50k on it and I already had it for 10 years

Last edited:
I'm looking to supercharge this winter .. No swap though, gonna stick with the 4.6.. I want to get it right by summer... Only has 50k on it and I already had it
For 10 years
What brand are you looking at?
Diy?
I would love to get my hands on the trilogy sc for the car . But I think I'm going with the Eaton swap I've been reading a lot on . It's from the 03-04 cobra .
http://www.alternativeauto.com/Wate...ger_Intercooler_kit_for_Mercury_Marauder.html

Also check this out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom