\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw this and instantly thought of this thread. lol

When u a good guy but go out of your way to contribute to the bmw stereotype just to keep it alive :pimp: :lol:

just bought this vinyl wrap

gonna wrap my front lip for now until i get it painted

the 4d stuff looks pretty good

Want a set of TE37's for my accord now after seeing this pic. Was going to go the vossen route but this changing my mind. I need more funds!.....and I'm interested to see what vendors bring to SEMA this year.

I say it really depends on where you live to say if you need to purchase winter tires. Heavy ice and snow

Want a set of TE37's for my accord now after seeing this pic. Was going to go the vossen route but this changing my mind. I need more funds!.....and I'm interested to see what vendors bring to SEMA this year.

Phew... I love those rims so much. Looks good on pretty much every car

Picked up my baby Labor Day weekend this year 8) . Been loving it so far. Im in Chicago so it was a must that i got the AWD joint. Not ballin enough to cop the SXT but ill be safe in the winter haha. So far ive only added window tint. Wanting to put some black rims on her next.

2015 Dodge Charger SE AWD

Picked up my baby Labor Day weekend this year 8) . Been loving it so far. Im in Chicago so it was a must that i got the AWD joint. Not ballin enough to cop the SXT but ill be safe in the winter haha. So far ive only added window tint. Wanting to put some black rims on her next.

2015 Dodge Charger SE AWD

Nice. I personally don't think you need AWD for our winters but it will help. I had winter tires when I had my GTO and it was a beast in the snow even with the drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom