\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I gotta get a few sandbags for my van

I was Tokyo drifting just about every time I was driving in the snow

Took me an hour to get from midtown to Yonked last year during heavy snow in my lowered Si. Was driving like 15-20mph on the FDR/87. :lol:

Picked up my baby Labor Day weekend this year
glasses.gif
. Been loving it so far. Im in Chicago so it was a must that i got the AWD joint. Not ballin enough to cop the SXT but ill be safe in the winter haha. So far ive only added window tint. Wanting to put some black rims on her next.

2015 Dodge Charger SE AWD

Nice. I personally don't think you need AWD for our winters but it will help. I had winter tires when I had my GTO and it was a beast in the snow even with the drop.
After the last two winters I had in my two door Chevy Cobalt sliding around the city I said **** it I'm not cutting any corners wit the new whip 
laugh.gif

Hopefully El Nino will make this winter a lot less cruel. 70 in November right now is 
pimp.gif

Added 35whp to the BRZ today

-P&L Catless Frontpipe
-P&L Overpipe
-P&L catted EL headers
-Invidia Q300
-Ecutek tune

Torque dip is gone. It isn't a hard pulling car by no means, but it's much more smooth and better than stock.

I'm really disappointing with the way it sounds though :smh:

I absolutely hate loud cars, so I researched for the quietest exhaust I could find, which is the Q300 pretty much. There's nothing wrong with it, it sounds pretty much stock while driving normal, and under 4k RPMS, which is cool. The thing I don't like is that it gets a little loud under WOT and high RPM's. I prefer the stealth approach more, and not having people know I'm going WOT. If there's a cop near me, I'm screwed :lol:, with the stock exhaust, no one can really hear. I plan on just switching back to stock and selling the q300, taking a loss, but it's whatever. I know almost everyone prefers a loud exhaust, but it's not for me. I didn't even like testing out the new power since it would get a little loud and anyone on the block can tell I'm being reckless. I think it's better to be lowkey if I'm going to be driving like that

So I'm past a year with the Camaro and while I still love my car, I'm thinking of trading in. Need some advice on the following:

2012-'15 Dodge Charger R/T
2008-'10 Jeep Limited or SRT (WK2)
2008-'12 Dodge Durrango
Late model Pontiac G8

Wanna stick with a V8, can be American or other if anyone has any other suggestions. I paid $22,375 for my Camaro so anything from $25,000 or under works.

Oh and no coupes. Looking to get more spacious for when I start havign chirren. Thanks!

Last edited:
Added 35whp to the BRZ today

-P&L Catless Frontpipe
-P&L Overpipe
-P&L catted EL headers
-Invidia Q300
-Ecutek tune

Torque dip is gone. It isn't a hard pulling car by no means, but it's much more smooth and better than stock.

I'm really disappointing with the way it sounds though :smh:

I absolutely hate loud cars, so I researched for the quietest exhaust I could find, which is the Q300 pretty much. There's nothing wrong with it, it sounds pretty much stock while driving normal, and under 4k RPMS, which is cool. The thing I don't like is that it gets a little loud under WOT and high RPM's. I prefer the stealth approach more, and not having people know I'm going WOT. If there's a cop near me, I'm screwed :lol:, with the stock exhaust, no one can really hear. I plan on just switching back to stock and selling the q300, taking a loss, but it's whatever. I know almost everyone prefers a loud exhaust, but it's not for me. I didn't even like testing out the new power since it would get a little loud and anyone on the block can tell I'm being reckless. I think it's better to be lowkey if I'm going to be driving like that

Nice

Who did you get tuned by?

I agree with you on the loud exhaust but i do want to hear the car roar in the high rpms. You should be fine with the stock muffler and the upgraded header to axel back.

So I'm past a year with the Camaro and while I still love my car, I'm thinking of trading in. Need some advice on the following:

2012-'15 Dodge Charger R/T
2008-'10 Jeep Limited or SRT (WK2)
2008-'12 Dodge Durrango
Late model Pontiac G8

Wanna stick with a V8, can be American or other if anyone has any other suggestions. I paid $22,375 for my Camaro so anything from $25,000 or under works.

Oh and no coupes. Looking to get more spacious for when I start havign chirren. Thanks!
get the .......never mind .

Nice

Who did you get tuned by?

I agree with you on the loud exhaust but i do want to hear the car roar in the high rpms. You should be fine with the stock muffler and the upgraded header to axel back.

P&L motorsports. It's just an OFT tune, but it was specifically made for only those parts and brz/frs. Jr does all of their tunes

Back
Top Bottom