\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'd like to get bigboss back in here but I need to know who blocked him so I can ask the mod/admin if he can come back. Meth and I talked about wcis and agreed that a 30 day cool down would work for him. Maybe whomever banned him from the thread and I could have the same convo. I think he deserves a second chances considering the feedback from you guys.

Has anyone traded in a car when upside down on the car loan? I'm about 1500 underwater on mine. What did you guys down to remedy this?
People do it all the time but it's not the smart option. Basically, the money you still owe is money that has already been charged interest throughout the term of the loan. Rolling it over into a new loan means you will be paying interest again on the rolled over amount. It probably isn't much on $1500 but it's best to just pay it off if you can.

Has anyone traded in a car when upside down on the car loan? I'm about 1500 underwater on mine. What did you guys down to remedy this?
People do it all the time but it's not the smart option. Basically, the money you still owe is money that has already been charged interest throughout the term of the loan. Rolling it over into a new loan means you will be paying interest again on the rolled over amount. It probably isn't much on $1500 but it's best to just pay it off if you can.

Pay off the loan or the underwater amount?

So Meth can't just undo do it for you, bigj? Lol damn.

How do you figure that? We don't step on each other's toes. If mod A does something then mod B does not undo it.
I wasn't part of bigboss getting the boot so I'm not going to add him back until I get the other staffs blessing.

Damn son how we gon get him back if we don't know who banned. Him yo?!?

I'll look back at the post and see if homie showed himself

Damn son how we gon get him back if we don't know who banned. Him yo?!?

I'll look back at the post and see if homie showed himself

I'm at work and the mobile site isn't too friendly with admin stuff. I'm asking for help so I can move a bit quicker. Maybe HE knows who removed him from the thread. That's ya manz so ask him.

The the ATS V is my next whip.

My cousin just took delivery of his, traded in his corvette gs

Whatever happens don't bring back the omariwestafari guy dude was a virus in NT general

Last edited:
Meth got back to me and he probably won't be let back in.

I honestly wouldn't have let WCIS back in had I saw what Meth highlighted in the getting back in shape thread.

Let me clarify some things...

WCIS - I wasn't the one that removed you from this thread. That was meth and he just consulted me afterwards. Thanks for blaming me.
Your boy jewbacca... His first screen name... It was toast because he went down the wrong path with me and acted like he had a vendetta. This is because I put him on blast in the outlet thread for being real hypocritical. After that, he had a grudge. O well.

whaaattt

bigboss didnt even do nothin serious enough to get removed from this thread thoooo

Not my problem. I made the appeal, meth OPENED MY EYES, I stopped caring.

Stop thinking the staff is so evil. We are not perfect and can generally be reasoned with. Clowning us and incorrectly blaming us definitely doesn't make anything better.

whaaattt

bigboss didnt even do nothin serious enough to get removed from this thread thoooo

Stop thinking the staff is so evil. We are not perfect and can generally be reasoned with. Clowning us and incorrectly blaming us definitely doesn't make anything better.

whaaaattt

im not even thinkin none of that papi

whaaattt

whaaaattt

im not even thinkin none of that papi

Sorry not directed towards you. Bigboss can feel free to appeal to meth on his own. I just won't do it for him.

Lets move on from this.

If boss wants back in he can hit up meth and they can handle it between themselves no need to add more fuel to the fire

Back
Top Bottom