\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pay off the loan or the underwater amount?

Just the underwater amount. For example, if you owe $6500 on a car and the dealer is willing to give you $5000, just paying the $1500 will clear the loan and you'll be starting fresh on a new term with a new vehicle with no added amounts slowing you down. That new vehicle will be depreciating while you're still playing catch up. Granted it would be spread out over the new loan term but... I think you get what I'm saying.

Really feelin A3 I like compact sedans. I know most in here love their power and speed gas drinkers though

Dont understand what Boss coudve done. He has a very strong personality, too strong for some and he sometimes voices it out in not necessarily the friendliest tone but hes a solid contributor (Staying Fit thread for example).

Last edited:

Really feelin A3 I like compact sedans. I know most in here love their power and speed gas drinkers though
Dope! Looks good and I bet it's a fun lil car to throw around. My cuz has one but I haven't seen it in person.

That A3 looks amazing.
Some jerk the other day sped up when I tried to switch lanes... Was driving either the A3 or S3(this exists right?) and I wasn't even mad anymore.

That A3 looks amazing.
Some jerk the other day sped up when I tried to switch lanes... Was driving either the A3 or S3(this exists right?) and I wasn't even mad anymore.

Man that A3 is clean...

Yup S3 does exist.

Really feeling the S4 and will more than likely be my next whip. But waiting for the 2017 model to drop.

How are you guys keeping your cars/wheels clean this fall? I wash my car weekly and that barely helps.

White car, white wheels no garage :smh:

That A3 looks amazing.

Man that A3 is clean...

Yup S3 does exist.

Really feeling the S4 and will more than likely be my next whip. But waiting for the 2017 model to drop.

Ah ok. It was def a s3 then. Been really thinking about an Audi as my next car. Love the looks of the s3 but it's not economical.

I spoke with Boss a lil while ago he said he could home back in about 60 days if he holds it down

See you then homie :pimp:

How are you guys keeping your cars/wheels clean this fall? I wash my car weekly and that barely helps.

White car, white wheels no garage :smh:
white cars are a real hassle huh? I was considering my next car to be either white or silver. I have no garage either and I live on a second floor so my car doesn't get washed often.

white cars are a real hassle huh? I was considering my next car to be either white or silver. I have no garage either and I live on a second floor so my car doesn't get washed often.

I personally don't think white shows dirt as bad as dark cars. Granted I wash it weekly.

Dont understand what Boss coudve done. He has a very strong personality, too strong for some and he sometimes voices it out in not necessarily the friendliest tone but hes a solid contributor (Staying Fit thread for example).

Son barely posts in that thread anymore lol

Car is a day or two away from being 100% from that minor accident I had. Control arm was bent also, so on top of the airbags and previously bad motor mount everything seems to be good fixed.

Next step is to go back to OEM suspension before I spend anymore money fixing this thing up. Already need a new front driver side tire from the alignment getting all messed up from being too low. Gonna take the dip off the rims and call it a day. Dont eem care no more, just need an A to B.

Back
Top Bottom