\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Repost

My type of BMW :lol:

I can't find the post anymore (I'm assuming due to legal reasons)., but a week or 2 ago IAG's trailer got broken into and had $50k worth of tools and parts stolen :smh:

I saw the pictures and man that broke my heart.

Edit:

Found it

:smh:

I saw that and the guy in ct whos shop got broken into. I hope they catch these guys and throw the book at them.

wheels just came in

Not bad for $325 shipped for 4

I was gonna buy 3-4 more sets but the dude raised the price 2x

Posted this in another topic and thought id share it here. Imma just paste it.

On a different note one time I got stopped after making a turn I wasnt suppose to. Cop asked me do I have the registration and insurance, I remember fumbling around in the glovebox for it (havent cleaned my car in a minute) and he was like forget it, what do you have? I said uhh cigarettes? Cause I thought he meant drugs or whatever :smile:lol) and he said no license? I started fumbling for it then I remembered its in the trunk in my pants (went to the gym beforehand) and he was like forget it, youre a mess I dont even wanna deal with you and walked away. :lol:

On a different note one time I got stopped after making a turn I wasnt suppose to. Cop asked me do I have the registration and insurance, I remember fumbling around in the glovebox for it (havent cleaned my car in a minute) and he was like forget it, what do you have? I said uhh cigarettes? Cause I thought he meant drugs or whatever :smile:lol) and he said no license? I started fumbling for it then I remembered its in the trunk in my pants (went to the gym beforehand) and he was like forget it, youre a mess I dont even wanna deal with you and walked away. :lol:
Daaaaaaaaaamn :rofl: :rofl:

That's deep :lol:

:rofl:

:lol: That hooker may still be alive making a living as an honest woman had he would've done his job.

Back
Top Bottom