\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Imports BTFO!

King Snake just dethroned the 918. :smokin

no nurburg time in da vid doe :nerd:

Yes... Let's ignore record breaking numbers on over a dozen tracks and rate it exclusively on the massively long, notoriously derelict track where driver ability becomes an enormously important variable, rather than smaller, tighter tracks where it's largely the capabilities of the car.

Burgerkingring times are a terrible metric to judge a car on. No idea why it's become so popular among benchracers in recent years.

Also... Manufacturers can't run hotlaps there anymore since they've implemented speed limits on the track.

Imports BTFO!

Yes... Let's ignore record breaking numbers on over a dozen tracks and rate it exclusively on the massively long, notoriously derelict track where driver ability becomes an enormously important variable, rather than smaller, tighter tracks where it's largely the capabilities of the car.

Burgerkingring times are a terrible metric to judge a car on. No idea why it's become so popular among benchracers in recent years.

Also... Manufacturers can't run hotlaps there anymore since they've implemented speed limits on the track.

got a 7:01 there tho :nerd:

aint dethrone da 918 where it counts :nerd:

Last edited:

Imports BTFO!

got a 7:01 there tho :nerd:

aint dethrone da 918 where it counts :nerd:

No it didn't.

There's no evidence that a new ACR was ever tested there. No pics... No Vids... No official times... Nothing. There's no way in hell Mopar ran one there without a single person finding out about it or a single photo getting leaked.

Furthermore, I have to reiterate; the Burgerring is terrible metric to judge a car on it's own merit. The track is in terrible shape and extremely long. It favors the drivers ability, stamina and familiarity with the track much more than any track in the world. This is evidenced by Nurburgring guru Sabine Schmitz's run in a 4cyl Ford Transit van, passing Porsches, BMWs and far more capable cars. It's truly a greater test of the driver than what's being driven.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. My shifting is legit, the lag is what kills it.

Flat-foot shifting would've put me at a solid 5-second 1/4 mile

There's no chirping Symmetrical AWD b, you know that. :nerd:
when I finish getting my nova together we gon race famb

why does that car sound so bad?
you can have all the power in the world

But your car sounding like a bum pushing a cart full of empty cans
mean.gif

Last edited:
You ain't ready for Racer Greg, b.

You ain't ready.

Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like ya should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didnt blow the welds on the intake.

You almost had Greg?

Last edited:
Wait, you guys think that's the exhaust sound?

Ehhh. Ok

That sound eliminates boost creep and helps my turbo spool quicker.

I knew I should've thrown on a Blow Off Valve for all the cool turbo sounds :smh:
There's always next time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So what? You aint a racing every day, thats not how you put food on the table. You rather eliminate turbo lag than have your car sounding decent? It sounds like poop.

Come back and I see WCIS is back and nothing's changed :lol:

Getting my Q300 next week, but elh = no rumble :smh:

Last edited:
:lol:

I wouldn't recommend going UEL from your stock EL, though.

I'm not going EL for a while. It was either KillerB's EL or bust. I went for the bust, because rumble. And because I was afraid of the power gains of KillerB's on my stock block :lol:
ELH is better for the longevity of the EJ tho, but WHEN it goes you can get that built block :pimp:

You mean to tell me if point A is a 1/4 mile away from point B, and I get there in under 9 seconds(with my current setup), that's not putting food on the table?

Haha now I've heard it all

You not making money off racing b. :lol:

Point is, your car sounds like crap cause you wanna make it faster when theres no point.

Last edited:
Lmao a month later, and WCIS is still the same I see. After seeing your video though, I know for a fact that subie ain't hanging with this foreign! We can line that up any given Sunday B. Sounded like you had those little hamsters from Hamtaro under your hood powering your engine fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom