\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

well that didn't last long :lol:

man that new body is sexy. moms is looking for an SUV but I doubt she would want a Grand Cherokee

Dont even like red cars but it looks smooth on the SRT. :smokin

well that didn't last long :lol:

man that new body is sexy. moms is looking for an SUV but I doubt she would want a Grand Cherokee

Thanks brahs!!!

Pumped to be back in a local garage.

And glad I sold my buddy the Jeep. He has a 2008 wk (non srt) he bought new. 90k miles on it now and 4 months ago he took it to STS to do an oil change and patch 2 tires. They forgot to put oil in the motor and ran it and once they realized they shut it off and put oil in it and gave it back. Of course down the road the Jeep died. And now he has to sue because STS denied responibility. So he got a Jeep to use now for him and his wife. Took a loss on it of course but hes my boy so who cares. Glad its going to be used lol

Last edited:
I've actually started liking my Q300 exhaust, it definitely doesn't seem loud anymore :lol:

I just wasn't used to it. it's pretty much stock, but a hint of aggressiveness, while normal driving :pimp:.

the exhaust had me worried too much to think about my hp gains, definitely glad I got over it and appreciate it now. You guys with BRZ's should look into header+tunes, I hear that's all you really need to gain a decent amount and get rid of the torque dip. Front pipes are also cheap. I went my route because it was proven 35whp gains, but I'm sure it wouldn't be much different with other setups. This is if you want to stay NA, though. I definitely wish I would've just spent an extra couple of grand for a supercharger though :frown:. But with that + these mods, it'll be a beast for sure.

Last edited:
andretti andretti

I've actually started liking my Q300 exhaust, it definitely doesn't seem loud anymore :lol:

I just wasn't used to it. it's pretty much stock, but a hint of aggressiveness, while normal driving :pimp:.
The only thing I don't like about the Q300 is that its mad heavy. Its heavier than stock, smh. Its quiet until you get a downpipe.

This big V8 GT500 wanted to have an exhaust battle with my iddie biddie flat-four
Why didn't you go with the Tomei Expreme? Cheap, light as helllll, and full titanium :pimp:

Last edited:
you subbie boys drop your cars yet? thinking about getting some rce yellows :nerd:
I was the first 2016 Limited on Yellows. Best bang for the buck performance springs you can get for a DD imo. Decent drop while not sacrificing rideability.

Since I was the tester for them I got a deal I couldnt pass up either :lol:

Purchased this on Monday. '06 CLS55 AMG with 68k. My first German vehicle...been spoiled by the low cost of maintenance of Toyota and Lexus. Pray for me yall :lol:

Looks better in the light

Fire. Was looking at copping a CLS and you just sold me.

Purchased this on Monday. '06 CLS55 AMG with 68k. My first German vehicle...been spoiled by the low cost of maintenance of Toyota and Lexus. Pray for me yall
laugh.gif

Congrats on the purchase! I did just the opposite of you. I recently sold the BMW and ended up picking up a Lexus. Maintenance costs was starting to get a little high so I gave up on it. 

Purchased this on Monday. '06 CLS55 AMG with 68k. My first German vehicle...been spoiled by the low cost of maintenance of Toyota and Lexus. Pray for me yall :lol:

Looks better in the light

Fire. Was looking at copping a CLS and you just sold me.

Do it!! You'll love it.. Not too many on the road too..

Lip spoilers are the best spoilers.

I swear we got the same damn taste when it comes to cars :lol:

Chin spoiler with trunk spoiler delete :smokin

e06bmv.jpg
Dude,are we brothers?!? :lol:

You gonna mod it?

And congrats :pimp:

Thanks Brah!!
Right now I'm thinking tint, front lip, and possibly a 1.5" to 2" drop. Not sure about changing the wheels.. I love the wheels.
Other than that, I don't know what else I could do to make me dig it more. I don't know much about German cars so I'm gonna do some research and see what people are doing and what companies are out there for AMG. If you have suggestions, I'm all ears.
well me I wouldn't do much

maybe an exhaust system and call it a day

Or throw some of those old school 5 spoke amg wheels on it (powder coated white) and call it a day :lol:

Hmmm.. These are reps obviously (first pic I could find) but it would def be a different look.. Wouldn't look bad :lol:

:nerd:

prehistoric EJ being compared to all these new cars. sheesh

:lol:

Yo... I swear Jeremy Clarkson is the worst thing to happen to auto reviews ever.

"The Dash is so hard and plastic.. feels so cheap"
I hear reviews spouting that crap all the time.

Hey... You know that part of your car you only look at and will never touch... Yeah... Well it needs to be soft and supple as a babys bum or your interior is trash.

Back
Top Bottom