\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How far are you willing to go to achieve that?
its not too hard

all i need is full bolt ons. i already have exhaust, intake, and a tune

I still need  down pipes, bigger intercooler, and charge pipe.

Gonna probably take off the jb4 and switch over to cobb

It has 2 snails

Last edited:

I've never heard or seen of this in my life. Tushek T600. Slovenia

Last edited:
We just got in a SLS AMG at my work. Pretty cool car even though I'm not a Benz fan. The black/red interior is 
pimp.gif

Do you guys have any tips on buying used cars? What should I look for? How do I know everything is running well? Should I buy from known dealerships?

Do you guys have any tips on buying used cars? What should I look for? How do I know everything is running well? Should I buy from known dealerships?
Take it to a reputable mechanic YOU, not the seller or dealership, trust, and pay for an inspection. If the seller or dealership doesn't want to let you get it checked out, that's a big red flag.

We just got in a SLS AMG at my work. Pretty cool car even though I'm not a Benz fan. The black/red interior is 
pimp.gif
no pics?
i gotya, snapped some crappy ones real quick when we pulled it inside to lock up the shop

unfortunately its convertible so no gullwing. only has 1,500 miles on it tho

but the black/red with carbon fiber interior is soooooooooooooo nice

Last edited:
whew what that 6.3L V8 sound like? :nerd:

something about a white car on black wheels just blends well

interior is looking nice too with that red/black combo

So I'm browsing parts for my accord and noticed that there's a honda parts store selling hfp suspension kit for what appears to be $0. Can someone tell me if I'm looking at this correctly? If so I'll next day air this **** lol

I'm guessing AT means all tires?

Last edited:
AT is for the transmission.

100 is for AT, and 100A is for manual.

Not sure why it's 0, maybe a typo or error. It's just shocks and springs I'm assuming?

and man that mazda is sick.

Last edited:
AT is for the transmission.

100 is for AT, and 100A is for manual.

Not sure why it's 0, maybe a typo or error. It's just shocks and springs I'm assuming?

and man that mazda is sick.

Shocks springs and struts. It's weird because it's like that for the 2013 and 14 models as well. The HFP badge's are $0 and HFP floor mats are also $0. I think it's oos but if the suspension is oos why would they have it in stock separately.

So I'm browsing parts for my accord and noticed that there's a honda parts store selling hfp suspension kit for what appears to be $0. Can someone tell me if I'm looking at this correctly? If so I'll next day air this **** lol

Sorry but this had me :lol:

Sorry but this had me :lol:

:rofl: yea that's my dumbness. I placed the order last night and it got canceled because there was no quantity specified even though it said qty 1 on the order. oh well

My brother just bought at 69 dart... I'm not really a "car guy" so I don't know how to feel bout it. I know he had a 64 Chevelle that he had to sell for financial reasons [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom