\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm 31 now and feel like my good years are slipping away. Need to stop fooling with shoes and really get the car I want.

Jimmy texted me a month or so to tell me about the M4.... I haven't talked to him since
laugh.gif
Yes, after I got into my 30s, I decided to stop spending money on shoes and jerseys, etc and save up. Know exactly how you feel.

I've been really wanting a black GTO with gunmetal stock wheels lately for some reason...

Last edited:
:rolleyes
How do you like the a6 and how reliable has it been for you?

It's been great. It's the wife's DD. It's the 3.2 so it's been fairly reliable and pretty maintenance free. We purchased the Audi maintenance plan that covers all the major stuff up to 180k I believe. We just take it every time we hit the marker for the next interval km the brochure and they take care of it.

Only problem we've had to far is when we replaced the pads and rotors, the replacement squeaked like crazy. Getting it dealt with now. Also a worn right UCA. Other than that we couldn't be any happier.

Current lineup: (Mine) 07 infiniti M35 & (Wife's) 15 VW Passat

I have my eyes on a 335 (08-11) been seeing a lot pop up on craigslist recently.

Copped some Michelin PSS for the BRZ :nthat: . Been trying really hard to wear out the stock Prius tires and finally achieved it at 26k miles. 

Did you use that warrenty hack to get them for cheaper? I want to do it but im only at about 4k miles so my tires arent that bad.

Enlighten me on this warranty hack please.

Copied from the brz forum not sure if it applies to all Michelin tires but it works for people with a brz or frs

Mods please move or delete as needed if this been covered well already.
I case you did not know your stock Primacy HP tires have a 35,000 mile warranty form Michelin.
If you have worn your tires down to the wear bars before the 35,000 miles you can get new tires at a significant discount.

How this worked for me:
Tire sucked and were down to the bars by 11,000 miles.

Took car to sears automotive because they are authorized dealer for the frenchies (Michelin is a French company).Had sears automotive call in warranty of tires to Michelin at 1-866-866-6605.

Told them I would like to substitute PSS for Primacy HP Michelin was fine with this as PSS were less money.Michelin warrantied my tires and said I only had to pay 23% of a new set of PSS.

I asked Sears to order 245/40/17 PSS to go on the rims I just ordered they were on sale and I ended up paying about $230 including tax for a complete set of PSS.

I made sure all my tires were down to the wear bars before I went in and it took some time at Sears but I saved about $550.

Stock tires are garbage. I hate them
I always see the traction light blinking
mean.gif

I have an extra set of OEM wheels on Bridgestone RE-71R's, which looking at the reviews, happen to be the stickiest and best performance tires. Cant wait for next year to use them

I also can't wait until I wear out the stock tires to replace them
laugh.gif
Ive heard good things about the RE-71R. How many miles you got on the stocks?

Last edited:
i mean like the m3 came first tho they only changed it to m4 because they wanted to seperate the coupes and sedans etc etc

not trying to draw this out tho cuz i really dont care but its just one of those random thoughts u wake up with :lol:

Last edited:
Ive heard good things about the RE-71R. How many miles you got on the stocks?

I would say around 19k miles, based on the car. I know the previous owner barely used the 71R's. I

I'm curious how that warranty works with aggressive driving as well :nerd:.

i mean like the m3 came first tho they only changed it to m4 because they wanted to seperate the coupes and sedans etc etc

not trying to draw this out tho cuz i really dont care but its just one of those random thoughts u wake up with
laugh.gif
This was your first thought of the day?  And you woke up at Noon?  plz get your life together fam 

Back
Top Bottom