\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Congrats man. You killed it on your choice of color combo 
pimp.gif

Hoping i can find an e92 M in the same 
Love this body style 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
That new M4 and Jeep posted are so nice.

I've always loved the motivation that NT brings.

I was just looking at my dec issue of motortrend

I rather have that m4 and spend money on mods lol

Last edited:
That new M4 and Jeep posted are so nice.

I've always loved the motivation that NT brings.

I was just looking at my dec issue of motortrend

I rather have that m4 and spend money on mods lol

for that kind of money, it had better come with christina millian and a 20 year warranty

I need some good winter tires :nerd:

blizzaks are one of the popular ones...i ride wintersport M3s idk if they make those anymore. general arctics are non performance tires that are studdable and cheaper than the blizzaks or dunlops but probably have the best snow performance and value for the $.

just make sure you narrow it out a little but don't skimp out on sidewall

What is a great commuter/gas saver with a a good after market to have a little fun with? I was thinking of looking at the Audi B5 A4, only because I think that body style is timeless and the 1.8t seems to be pretty gas efficient. But for a daily gas saver, I want to avoid that possible cost of maintenance.

Our fleet now is an 09 A6 and 11 Ridgeline. Looking for a nice fuel efficient car. Preferably in manual.

I need to discipline myself a bit more. i still don’t have my dream car. :frown:

I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm 31 now and feel like my good years are slipping away. Need to stop fooling with shoes and really get the car I want.

Jimmy texted me a month or so to tell me about the M4.... I haven't talked to him since :lol:

I need some good winter tires :nerd:

I am on Continental Extreme Winter Contacts this year and last, have been good for driving to the mountains here for snowboarding. Felt planted to the road and never got loose. Dry road performance was pretty solid as well, still had good handling and didn't feel super soft in the corners like some winter tires can.

What is a great commuter/gas saver with a a good after market to have a little fun with? I was thinking of looking at the Audi B5 A4, only because I think that body style is timeless and the 1.8t seems to be pretty gas efficient. But for a daily gas saver, I want to avoid that possible cost of maintenance.

Our fleet now is an 09 A6 and 11 Ridgeline. Looking for a nice fuel efficient car. Preferably in manual.

Im going to be in the market for something along these lines also but i am looking for more of a "tuner car" that I couldn't afford when they were "popular" but now are cheap and i wouldnt mind fixing when stupid things break.

My list DONT LAUGH too hard :wow:

SRT-4
Mazda speed 6
old Speed 3
vw gti/ gli
older Audi a4

Things along these lines just to keep relatively stock and last as a daily for another 2 years while i pay off the brz then i will lease something cheap to drive around town and back and forth to work

Back
Top Bottom