\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Img139579_V8Tattoo.jpg

nah man. it's not even relevant to the conversations and he literally put it in any post he ever makes.

"nice e30, would be better with a v8 though"
"nice formula 1 car, would have been better with a V8 though"
"oh those are cool rims, but you could have spent that money on a v8"
"nice coffee table but a v8 block with glass on top would be better"
"Oh you like The Walking Dead? might be a good show but i don't watch TV i just go outside and listen to V8 exhaust"
but that's none of my business

Du15UlM.png

Last edited:
Granted safety features have come a very long way and modern cars are certainly safer than older ones, but that video is extremely misleading. The 1959 Bel Air used an X-Frame, which lacked side rails and always had terrible structural rigidity. Additionally, that car featured in the video had no drive-line further reducing the structural rigidity of an already weak vehicle and causing the entire front end to completely collapse in on itself upon impact. Now I'm not saying old cars are safer than new ones, but they sure did cherry pick the wettest of wet noodles to get their point across :lol:.
Haha yep, I was waiting for someone to say that when I posted it, you're totally right. Additionally, the impact was offset, and not head on. They definitely set it up so the Bel Air would not fair well.

I would have liked to see a t-bone with the x frame too, probably would've been just as bad for the driver dummy :lol:

Bahama hahaha

I jus wanted to say the new Mazda are dope. The new 6 Is hot fire. That blacked out cx5 is a good look too although I don't think the stock wheels are that big

Bahama hahaha

I jus wanted to say the new Mazda are dope. The new 6 Is hot fire. That blacked out cx5 is a good look too although I don't think the stock wheels are that big
that cx5 is modded. stock rims look nothing like that and they changed the grill. mightve even painted inside the headlight a bit. and have u seen the NEW mazada 6? or the 2015? the new 6 is a step up bigtime on the interior. and the exterior gets a good bump too

American V8 is like the drunk uncle in your family. Like yea he's there, but nobody really cares aside from his other alcoholic friends.

You have your euro V12's, high-revving V8s and then your japanese boosted 4-bangers & flat 6s

It's like some lazy fat dude was hired to build an american V8 Vs. Picasso building a british V12.

Not sure if that made any sense to you like it does to me, but yea :lol:

Well that was rude. |I

Forgot to mention it was an older black lady whippin that hellcat too. Had to be her husbands or sons or something. Beautiful sight

dude crying because i love my country and what it stands for :smokin :smokin :smokin

Let me love what i love b

We grown men we gotta be able to deal with others opinions

Ain't no one tripping on what you love. I love American v8 myself. To each their own.

But there's no need to slander other cars for it. A 4 or 6 cylinder can just be capable of power if done right.

See thats where i find a problem. U cant compare a modded 4 or 6 cylinder to a stock v8.

Thas not a fair comparison.

I heart you, fam. I owned a jeep myself. (Not a V8, but I still loved it as a daily)

It was more towards the heavy mustang, coupè/sedan american V8 dudes. It's just corny to a certain point.

Especially that "no replacement for displacement" cringe-worthy phrase.
So you saying v12>?

What I'm saying is (with all due respect), some cars shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as others.
1. Thats like saying poor people and rich people cant be in the same sentence.
2. You talk like american v8s can beat v12s.
3. What is what with this watermellown talk?
4.Come on now apples to matermellowns??? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can we all relax and appreciate one of the best cars ever made :smokin

Cant wait to get my hands on soon.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom