\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Went to the mazda dealership today after finding out they have the new 2016s in. MAN OH MAN that thing is a beauty. Interior is very nice, huge upgrade. New lights are gorgeous. They even have the subtle glow around the grill for the top trim and it looks sick. I'm real close on pulling the trigger. All im waiting on is to see this new optima. The new taillights have been revealed and look gorgeous. If the optima is up to par, I'll grab it just for the extra legroom. Yall should keep an eye out, altho i know this thread is essentially a bmw appreciation thread lol

Went to the mazda dealership today after finding out they have the new 2016s in. MAN OH MAN that thing is a beauty. Interior is very nice, huge upgrade. New lights are gorgeous. They even have the subtle glow around the grill for the top trim and it looks sick. I'm real close on pulling the trigger. All im waiting on is to see this new optima. The new taillights have been revealed and look gorgeous. If the optima is up to par, I'll grab it just for the extra legroom. Yall should keep an eye out, altho i know this thread is essentially a bmw appreciation thread lol

The 6?

new mazdas are nice imo

srs

Considering CX5

Last edited:
yea the new 6 is in dealerships now. new interior is flames. they copied bmw a bit with the floating screen tho. cant lie.
new mazdas are nice imo

srs

Considering CX5
my wife is considering the cx5. i cant lie, its VERY nice man. i think the new cx3 or whatever itll be called (its a cx5 compact) will be awkwardly spaced tho. but that 6? SHEESH! word on the streets is that mazda will unveil a mazda 6 COUPE this year as well. i hope they drop a bomb on march 9th or whenever the big auto show is. i know the optima will be revealed at the geneva auto show this wednesday

yea the new 6 is in dealerships now. new interior is flames. they copied bmw a bit with the floating screen tho. cant lie.

new mazdas are nice imo

srs

Considering CX5

my wife is considering the cx5. i cant lie, its VERY nice man. i think the new cx3 or whatever itll be called (its a cx5 compact) will be awkwardly spaced tho. but that 6? SHEESH! word on the streets is that mazda will unveil a mazda 6 COUPE this year as well. i hope they drop a bomb on march 9th or whenever the big auto show is. i know the optima will be revealed at the geneva auto show this wednesday

damn thats the new cx5? mazda design on fire lately. imagine that mazadaspeed3 hatch. :x

only thing, i think mazda has that bs glued on tablet dash nav. benz does that too. i think its absurd. DDIN or ****.

new mazdas are nice imo

srs

Considering CX5

damn thats the new cx5? mazda design on fire lately. imagine that mazadaspeed3 hatch. :x

only thing, i think mazda has that bs glued on tablet dash nav. benz does that too. i think its absurd. DDIN or ****.

That Mazda looks dope I'm considering trading in my Charger when I get back from overseas. I'm unsure of what to get I want a Chevy SS type of truck not a Durango though.

damn thats the new cx5? mazda design on fire lately. imagine that mazadaspeed3 hatch.
sick.gif

the cx5 doesnt have the floating screen thing. its DDIN styled but keeps the rest of the new interior upgrades. its VERY nice. VERY

Yeah too bad I don't wanna drive a 40 year old car everyday :lol:
:lol:

Speaking of old vs. new cars, y'all ever seen this video? Crazy how far car safety has come, most people assume older cars are more safe cuz they're heavier. Not the case here, the in car video of the dummy in the Bel-Air tells the tale, homie would've been killed for sure!

Granted safety features have come a very long way and modern cars are certainly safer than older ones, but that video is extremely misleading. The 1959 Bel Air used an X-Frame, which lacked side rails and always had terrible structural rigidity. Additionally, that car featured in the video had no drive-line further reducing the structural rigidity of an already weak vehicle and causing the entire front end to completely collapse in on itself upon impact. Now I'm not saying old cars are safer than new ones, but they sure did cherry pick the wettest of wet noodles to get their point across :lol:.

nah man. it's not even relevant to the conversations and he literally put it in any post he ever makes.

"nice e30, would be better with a v8 though"

"nice formula 1 car, would have been better with a V8 though"

"oh those are cool rims, but you could have spent that money on a v8"

"nice coffee table but a v8 block with glass on top would be better"

"Oh you like The Walking Dead? might be a good show but i don't watch TV i just go outside and listen to V8 exhaust"

Last edited:
nah man. it's not even relevant to the conversations and he literally put it in any post he ever makes.

"nice e30, would be better with a v8 though"
"nice formula 1 car, would have been better with a V8 though"
"oh those are cool rims, but you could have spent that money on a v8"
"nice coffee table but a v8 block with glass on top would be better"
"Oh you like The Walking Dead? might be a good show but i don't watch TV i just go outside and listen to V8 exhaust"
Can it least be a Murican v8?? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom