\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^Nice pic. Was that at Hing Wa Lee Jewelers?

Yeah I think it was.

You been there?

No, I'm in the bay :frown:. Just saw David Lee who's the CEO of Hing Wa Lee post pictures on instagram from the gathering today. His Ferrari collection is top notch, not sure if he brought out any of them during the gathering.

Ah right.

Just checked his IG, ******* nuts.

Saw a Rocket Bunny Benz just now. **** was nuts. Exhaust is kinda wack but it sounded amazing. Didn't know they made kits for Benzs.

I actually talked to this guy while he was getting the exhaust put on. Cool dude, says he works for a company that puts the white lettering on the sidewalls of tires. They're not painted, but stickers I think he said? Ha. It's not an AMG from what I remember. He was getting the car ready for SEMA I think it was. I'm unsure what the bodykit was but it wasn't rocket bunny.

Last edited:
As far as fun goes limited slip differential in the snow is :x :smh:
Need some tires too and an oil change

I plastidipped my wheels gunmetal in June of last year.

They looked good when new.

After constant heat cycles, brake dust bonded with the plastidip. The wheels turned slowly turned brown.

Took the plastidip off last week.

I don't regret it. I will probably install less aggressive brake pads and plastidip the wheels a darker color next time.

I plastidipped my wheels gunmetal in June of last year.

They looked good when new.

After constant heat cycles, brake dust bonded with the plastidip. The wheels turned slowly turned brown.

Took the plastidip off last week.

I don't regret it. I will probably install less aggressive brake pads and plastidip the wheels a darker color next time.
Is that the v8 joint?
A4/6?

Saw a Rocket Bunny Benz just now. **** was nuts. Exhaust is kinda wack but it sounded amazing. Didn't know they made kits for Benzs.

I actually talked to this guy while he was getting the exhaust put on. Cool dude, says he works for a company that puts the white lettering on the sidewalls of tires. They're not painted, but stickers I think he said? Ha. It's not an AMG from what I remember. He was getting the car ready for SEMA I think it was. I'm unsure what the bodykit was but it wasn't rocket bunny.

Really? I recall seeing a RB sticker.

Hit the damage from that basketball hoop with a little wetsand and buff.  Looks good as new and i got to pocket the $800 insurance check 
pimp.gif

While i was at it i decided to do a quick wetsand & buff on the headlights too.  (before the wetsand/buff they actually looked a lot worse in person than in the pic)

Last edited:
Looks really good too.

I need to take the time to learn how to detail. Would save so much money.

My hesitation is you can do so much damage to your paint if you don't do it right.

If you want to learn how to detail I suggest you guys read and watch videos on autopia.org, the autogeek and meguiars forums.

Lot of how to write ups and videos.

And start off with a porter cable Xp buffer. Damn near impossible to burn your paint.

Now when you get to the Makita, you can easily burn your paint or leave holograms. That takes time to learn.

But all the info is out there.

Why pay someone to detail wrong when you can learn to do it yourself?

There's only one dude I let wash my car. He owns his own detailing company. Aside from that...no1 touches my cars.. I usually wash them inside out 1x a week. I like my stuff looking good at all times.

I agree on educating yourself on detailing..saves you a lot of money!!!!!

Took a pic from work today.  Hopefully when the weather clears ill get a better pic of all my buddies cars.  My car is the white A7

I dont like the way it looks altho i respect sa beastiness

Damn fam im in love with old cars.

Need to cop them before they get too rare

Whens the best time of year to purchase a used car/car in general?
Personally I think the summer time..for obvious reasons. It's nice out, you get to enjoy it to the fullest.

What do you guys think? I'm giving my Altima 6 months to a year before I get rid of it and cop something nice

Last edited:
Whens the best time of year to purchase a used car/car in general?
Personally I think the summer time..for obvious reasons. It's nice out, you get to enjoy it to the fullest.

What do you guys think? I'm giving my Altima 6 months to a year before I get rid of it and cop something nice
It depends what you're buying. Prime time to buy a sports car is in the winter, because prices are generally lower because no one is looking for one. Same goes for trucks, best time to buy one is the summer, when no one is thinking that they need a 4x4 for the upcoming snow.

Having said that, if you live somewhere like Cali where there isn't much of a winter, the time of year won't matter as much, but this will still hold somewhat true.

Back
Top Bottom