\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yo that white tesla back 2 pages looks so ILL!! And there's always a guy behind a broad and a clean whip. Woman don't kno what time it is when it comes to propper whip game.
Hell no..nope nahh

I need some help. I'm about to get some wheels for my camaro and I can't decide between 20s or 22s. I want 22s but the roads here are potholed up and Its my daily driver. I figure the 20s will let me have a little more rubber around the wheel for when I do hit a pothole.
I've never bought aftermarket wheels so I'd appreciate any advice or recommendations

Get the 20s your drive is gunna be much more comfortable cu the extra rubber will help absorb bumps and stuff from the road

Get the 20s your drive is gunna be much more comfortable cu the extra rubber will help absorb bumps and stuff from the road
That's what I was thinking too Because 20s are a factory option. And when I drop it an inch I won't have to mod anything else
This is what I'm leaning towards heavy

On this car

I think if I got a grey whip I'd regret it as soon as I got it. I would see other colors out there and think how much better they look than grey. Grey is nice but I'd get tired of it quickkk. I'm young tho so yeah :lol:

Gray on the new Binners is NICE in person.

Seen a 4 series Gran Coupe yesterday in gray, straight filthy.

But yeah, id get white. :lol:

Rode in my boys e92 M3, man that thing moves.

Saw a convertible M4 and 2015 M3 cruising on the freeway so i decide to follow.

That M4 ate me up by 6-8 car lengths with the top down

I think if I got a grey whip I'd regret it as soon as I got it. I would see other colors out there and think how much better they look than grey. Grey is nice but I'd get tired of it quickkk. I'm young tho so yeah :lol:

You got a red mustang hush up hehe

Grey was the right choice!

Yo that white tesla back 2 pages looks so ILL!! And there's always a guy behind a broad and a clean whip. Woman don't kno what time it is when it comes to propper whip game.
Hell no..nope nahh
yea man that white Tesla looks sick. Tesla is out of my price range tho, but i'm keeping my eye on the Model 3 whenever that comes out.

that white Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 though :x

Back
Top Bottom