\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

traded in my 07 530xi for a 13 e350

Goin on year 2 with the 'Rango...much needed wit this trife *** weather in this trife *** state :smh: Light Mods

Waitin on this much needed thaw-out :D

Those wheels are gonna be nice on the Durango.
2 questions. Where'd you get the taillights, and how do you have Ohio tags with no front plate? I had to order a plate holder for the front of mine so the police would stop messing with me

Those wheels are gonna be nice on the Durango.
2 questions. Where'd you get the taillights, and how do you have Ohio tags with no front plate? I had to order a plate holder for the front of mine so the police would stop messing with me

Good look. But I'm in Michigan fam, they don't trip on that here...& the tail lights just the VHT tail light tint spray they sell at Autozone. Like 6 bucks

Durango is tough in red and black, not a fan of the black and red "DODGE" color combo in the back though.

I just used plastidip on that bar for now...gon eventually get it vinyl wrapped solid black to cover that up. Along with hood and roof. Pretty much the below in red, should be tight for the summer.

Review of Dr colorchip

Before paint chip on the hood

Applying the paint

After

The color match was perfect.

This stuff worked pretty damb good for $50

Last edited:
wonder if that was an amg. they made a clk63 black series which was pretty cool back in the day, but it seems so tame now compared to the other black series they've made since then. exhaust does look whack, but if it was a 6.3, then that would definitely make the exhaust sound awesome.

Was a smallish supercar meet today.

Huracan, Aventador, MP4, 4C, GT3s and this little guy.

Is dat a noble?
I make tesla parts at work :pimp:

That's a nice Durango up there too

Really??
Damn bruh thats cool as hell

Take some pics
I'd take one but I'm out in the open in my department

I took a top secret Area 51 like pic of an object I'm not sure but it looks like a gumpert Apollo

I knew it. Man those cars are pretty dope

I rmemener in san fran i saw a noble m600 i think it has a twin turbo 6 cylinder. Dude was headed to the track and told me its an amazing car to drive

@Andretti Don't post that pic. It's not worth loosing your job. I know a guy who got walked out for that

Back
Top Bottom