\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

mean.gif

http://abc7.com/535300/

Bro this is in my neck of the woods
Guy i work with told me he races there

These dudes are dumb as hell man

Realtalk man i wanna go there one night and park at the end and lay some spike strips
That's around my area too. These dudes in their mid 20's still street racing 
mean.gif

Realtalk man i wanna go there one night and park at the end and lay some spike strips
You must like getting shot. If someone did that too me [emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]
didnt bother to read but can till they raced and did something stupid and got someone injured or killed cause of one parties actions. Sucks but its still gon happen

Anyone have a 3rd gen 4Runner on here? I just picked one up not too long ago with the intention of flipping it. I love this old *** car though. :lol: def keeping it for a while now since I'm bringing it up to date Monday with some electronics.

Ain't nothing like seeing an *** whooping in the drag track

Like to the point where the other drive lets off the gas midway :lol:

the tires on that stang tho dude meant business

howd he flee anyway dude just hit 3 people and walked away from his car nobody did anything? :lol:

You must like getting shot. If someone did that too me [emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]
didnt bother to read but can till they raced and did something stupid and got someone injured or killed cause of one parties actions. Sucks but its still gon happen

Im not scared of no punk with a gun b

Seen A White With RED Interior M4. Looked amazing with the cf roof. Damn!

Bruh lowkey i think u made a mistake with grey

Personally i dont like grey at all
Bmw blue is secks

Bruh white a goat

I love the 1m soo damn much i think its a much better than an m3
I cant wait to get my paws on one

Im not scared of no punk with a gun b
Bruh lowkey i think u made a mistake with grey

Personally i dont like grey at all
Bmw blue is secks
nah b the gun is so i have enough time to take care of bussiness and have enough time to dip.
you can see me with the hands b you aint gonna like it though

Bros it's been eating me inside. I keep looking back at gray and it just seems boring to me now. I swear that white OR blue. Lmao I may see what I gotta do to change the color if it's early enough in the build

I see m4 say mineral white and alpine white. What's the diff. Didn't even realize there were two colors. Unless it's just the same

my e92 is mineral white

mineral white is just their pearl white basically alpine white is just their white

GET BLUE OR WHITE

Last edited:
The mineral white with red/sakhir interior!? Didn't even realize they had a pearl white. Literally all the whites I've seen have been just white

bro grey is such a boring color

u cant go wrong with white

but if u getting an m u gotta get that exclusive blue bro

thats like getting a ferrari and not getting it in the red

bro grey is such a boring color

u cant go wrong with white

but if u getting an m u gotta get that exclusive blue bro

thats like getting a ferrari and not getting it in the red

I know I know. The blue was initially my first choice. I think for a daily I figured it would be too loud and I keep trying to force myself to get a more neutral color. Lmao this is torture

Back
Top Bottom