\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

laugh.gif

310 HP though, about time Honda gave the Civic some power.
still FWD tho 
mean.gif

5.7 second 0-60 in that little hatch with 310hp is doodoo

u wot m8

200 hp e30 m3

282 hp e36 m3

338 hp e46 m3

414 hp e92 m3

425hp f80 m3

500hp new gen m3

wow did not realize the m4 only has like 10 more HP than the last gen M :lol:

all that torque tho

All the turbo bmw's are underrated. The n54 makes around 280whp and 300tq

424WHP
425tq

i like the sound of the inline 6

its raspy. it sounds like a high tech sewing machine.

u wot m8

200 hp e30 m3

282 hp e36 m3

338 hp e46 m3

414 hp e92 m3

425hp f80 m3

500hp new gen m3

wow did not realize the m4 only has like 10 more HP than the last gen M :lol:

all that torque tho

All the turbo bmw's are underrated. The n54 makes around 280whp and 300tq

424WHP
425tq

i like the sound of the inline 6

its raspy. it sounds like a high tech sewing machine.

DA E46 M3 ENGINE NOTE IS ONE OF DA BEST ENGINE NOTES IN ITS CLASS

inb4 nelson f u :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone watch the new Top Gear tonight?  M4 destroyed the Lexus RC-F in a drag race.  Jeremy seemed to hate the RC-F 
laugh.gif

rcf is trash. prev one trash too and both look offensive. tbh im surprised lexus OKd the rcf design. i really always thought it was OD. and for that kind of money im walking into a BMW dealership and aiming for M.

Last edited:
Da Hemi's tint too dark, I can't pass a legit inspection. :smh:

Anyone know anywhere in Dallas to get passed with an extra "tip" :nerd:

They did that so people wouldn't sell them. You still paid almost 300k up front and had the option of buying the car outright at the end of the lease.

Figured you guys would like to read a story like this
laugh.gif

http://thechive.com/2015/02/28/luck...ause-of-his-car-5-photos/#yXbez6kwR2pe8xuH.01
[h1]Lucky guy gets easiest date of his life, solely because of his car (5 Photos)[/h1]
One afternoon David walked out to his car only to find this little surprise hiding underneath his windshield wiper. Praying that it wasn’t a ticket, David grabbed the piece of paper to find it was a special note.

The mystery person clearly liked David’s car, resulting in them leaving a phone number. They even prompted David with a question so that he didn’t even have to start the conversation.

You see, David owns a Dodge Challenger with a 5.7L Hemi V8, and apparently ladies are attracted to this. Knowing that said mystery person would enjoy the answer to the question, he decided to text them. Why not, what did he have to lose?

Looks like David made a good move here. According to him, he actually met up with Meghan, who was actually quite the good looking girl. At least that’s what he tells people. Regardless, David handled this situation like a boss, and we applaud him for that.

Why can’t it be this easy for all of us. Oh yeah, because I’m rocking a ******-mobile. Looks like it’s time to turn in the clunker for a hunk of American muscle.

(Source)

Figured you guys would like to read a story like this :lol:
http://thechive.com/2015/02/28/luck...ause-of-his-car-5-photos/#yXbez6kwR2pe8xuH.01
[h1]Lucky guy gets easiest date of his life, solely because of his car (5 Photos)[/h1]

One afternoon David walked out to his car only to find this little surprise hiding underneath his windshield wiper. Praying that it wasn’t a ticket, David grabbed the piece of paper to find it was a special note.

The mystery person clearly liked David’s car, resulting in them leaving a phone number. They even prompted David with a question so that he didn’t even have to start the conversation.

You see, David owns a Dodge Challenger with a 5.7L Hemi V8, and apparently ladies are attracted to this. Knowing that said mystery person would enjoy the answer to the question, he decided to text them. Why not, what did he have to lose?

Looks like David made a good move here. According to him, he actually met up with Meghan, who was actually quite the good looking girl. At least that’s what he tells people. Regardless, David handled this situation like a boss, and we applaud him for that.

Why can’t it be this easy for all of us. Oh yeah, because I’m rocking a ******-mobile. Looks like it’s time to turn in the clunker for a hunk of American muscle.
(Source)

Da hemi>>>

Back
Top Bottom