\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

11008504_288423744690908_5971792357195923752_n.jpg

11045323_288423748024241_1223822349872945600_n.jpg

:stoneface:

The corolla tho

my dad has a 2003 v8 Mustang GT.  i drove it the other day when i had it detailed for his birthday.  thing is slow as all hell. pretty sure my TL would smoke it

Been thinking about what my next car will be in the next 5-10 years. Been thinking about going truck or SUV.

What's the best trucks and SUVs

my dad has a 2003 v8 Mustang GT.  i drove it the other day when i had it detailed for his birthday.  thing is slow as all hell. pretty sure my TL would smoke it
They are slow. I raced one with my old lightning, the look on the guys face as I blew by him in a TRUCK was priceless :lol: . As far as the TL vs GT, it'd probably be a pretty close race.

M4 sounds way too raspy

They had it right with the e46

..although the e92's were amazing 
People think this sounds good?! **** sounds like a weedwacker with the valve closed, and just loud and obnoxious with the valve opened :x . No thanks :smh:

Last edited:
They are slow. I raced one with my old lightning, the look on the guys face as I blew by him in a TRUCK was priceless :lol: . As far as the TL vs GT, it'd probably be a pretty close race.
People think this sounds good?! **** sounds like a weedwacker with the valve closed, and just loud and obnoxious with the valve opened :x . No thanks :smh:
:rofl: beat me to it I was about to post this. the 5.0 exhaust sound >>> any m IMO

kanye shrugg
it was rwd + stick and for cheap at the time.
As far the tl. specs?

Correction: it's a 04 GT Mustang actually.

@ IknowNuffin, my TL is an 04 as well. not Type S, it's a grocery getter, i was just using that as a way of saying how weak the mustang is.

and i did some googles, look like both cars run mid 14s 1/4 mile.

Last edited:

Correction: it's a 04 GT Mustang actually.

@ IknowNuffin, my TL is an 04 as well. not Type S, it's a grocery getter, i was just using that as a way of saying how weak the mustang is.

and i did some googles, look like both cars run mid 14s 1/4 mile.
just did the same. i feel like it would be close sadly. Yeah ill admit the mustangs were all underpowered but the cobras.

I think you guys think a V8 is supposed to sound a certain way?

Nah b. Any four-cylinder needs that boxer-rumble or it's a bust.

Any V8 needs that smaller displacement roar.

That horrible "rasp" you guys hear is like music to my ears.

Heavenly, angelic, smooth, properly and carefully crafted music.
i don't like the rasp though either. i like high revving V8s that don't have rasp.  like the Eisenmann exhaust on a e92 M

and boxer rumble....  f outta here 
laugh.gif

Best sounding Subarus in existence are the ones with equal length headers, which eliminates the rumble 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom