\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What happened in here
laugh.gif

The p1 is amazing man.  2015 z06 is a really ******* fast car and the p1 yanks on it so hard when they open it up (@ 1:17)  
sick.gif

Last edited:
I dont appreciate supercars because. 99% of people will never own one because they are produced so limitedly and the entry point is so high

Meanwhile u have other cars that offer almost similar performance but are much more accessible like the 911 and z06 for example.

I dont appreciate supercars because. 99% of people will never own one because they are produced so limitedly and the entry point is so high

Meanwhile u have other cars that offer almost similar performance but are much more accessible like the 911 and z06 for example.
you don't appreciate them because they dont have American v8s, i know how you roll

Last edited:
No man im being serious.

I think for example the 911 is a million times a better product then a p1

P1 is something just to showcase an engineering marvel but no one will own one. Meanwhile i believe everyone in this thread can own a 911 if they make some right moves and work hard and the 911 offers comparable performance and styling.

No man im being serious.

P1 is something just to showcase an engineering marvel but no one will own one. Meanwhile i believe everyone in this thread can own a 911 if they make some right moves and work hard and the 911 offers comparable performance and styling.

Maybe u should just step your hustle game up and aim to put yourself in a position to be able to buy something of that caliber rather than settling for something like American v8

No man im being serious.

Maybe u should just step your hustle game up and aim to put yourself in a position to be able to buy something of that caliber rather than settling for something like American v8

Its not about me its about all the other people in the world b

And i didnt even mention american v8 in my post :lol: sit down papi

No man im being serious.

i saw some dude who owned a p1 a month ago here in tampa. he had it parked outside of tmobile buyin up hella phones.

whos "settling"? Big talk, why dont you take your own advice ? Then maybe you can stop settling on Giving advice you aint about and be about it

Last edited:
anyone with a BMW or Benz try that dvdinmotion software where it allows you to play DVDs while in drive?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom