Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They include tax and customs in the price so depending where you are the price will be different

Guess us NYers are getting the short end of the stick with that particular boutique because all the stuff from there is marked up very high.
I'm seeing the same prices on those and I'm in Chicago.

Rick Owens Geobasket today

how does the preorder thing work? you have to pay ahead of time im guessing? you cant just go in tell em your size and get a phone call or something when they arrive
I dunno this is my 1st preorder/non-online order.  I just called them up and said I wanna preorder it and the emailed me a credit card authorization form.  Not sure if theyre gonna charge my card now or when the shoes come in.

I dunno this is my 1st preorder/non-online order.  I just called them up and said I wanna preorder it and the emailed me a credit card authorization form.  Not sure if theyre gonna charge my card now or when the shoes come in.

They will charge you when they got the stock and ready to ship.

^thats not always true. Sometimes they have to charge you to so that stock can be allocated to their store. For my last purchase I was charged two weeks before I got the shoes. And shipping only took a few days.

^thats not always true. Sometimes they have to charge you to so that stock can be allocated to their store. For my last purchase I was charged two weeks before I got the shoes. And shipping only took a few days.

Ok so thats what happened when I Pre- ordered from Taylor at the LA Balenciaga store. Might be different from other place.

^by almond, is that the ginger colorway?

also for those who looked into basic garments...and asked for tagged pics the ones with white gloves...those were screenshots when they sold on youtube 8months ago from their previous company "hypeindustry"
check it out

looks oddly similar no?

lol

^ and they don't have the stickers on the shoes like you get from a authorized seller. Interesting to see what they are going to send. I wrote a few posts back saying I canceled. they contacted me back and told me per their return policy they can charge a 20% retock fee if I cancel, but if I let it ride and wait to get what I ordered, i can then send them back and there will be no restock fee.

How you going to charge a restock fee for something you ain't got though? I'll wait and see what I get. My credit card is still not charged btw.

^by almond, is that the ginger colorway?

also for those who looked into basic garments...and asked for tagged pics the ones with white gloves...those were screenshots when they sold on youtube 8months ago from their previous company "hypeindustry"
check it out

looks oddly similar no?
lol

Whoa, sketchy as hell.  Y'all that ordered better hope it's guaranteed that you can get your money back.

I said it in this thread when the idea of fakes and that there are really good ones out...what's gonna keep sellers from buying a few authentic pairs and snapping pics then sending out fakes?  The idea that you can get any kind of authorized proof from Balenciaga that they're not authentic seems like a shot in the dark so hopefully Paypal takes your word that they're fake or side with the buyer like it usually seems happens.  Otherwise I'm not sure how that works.

^ and they don't have the stickers on the shoes like you get from a authorized seller. Interesting to see what they are going to send. I wrote a few posts back saying I canceled. they contacted me back and told me per their return policy they can charge a 20% retock fee if I cancel, but if I let it ride and wait to get what I ordered, i can then send them back and there will be no restock fee.

How you going to charge a restock fee for something you ain't got though? I'll wait and see what I get. My credit card is still not charged btw.
how is there a restock fee if it's not even shipped out yet 
indifferent.gif

yeah, that's exactly the opposite of what it's supposed to be lol. if you return it they probably won't even refund you lmao

yeah dudes photoshop tags nowadays smh

Last edited:
My tracking number isnt even really a tracking number right now on USPS it just says "electronic shipping info received" which means they purchased a shipping label but havent shipped anything out yet.  Def possible they did this in hopes of buying some extra time before I start a claim.  If this thing isnt shipped out by Sat Im calling my card and paypal especially now that Im getting a pair from Balenciaga anyway.  That restock/return policy is the dumbest sh*t I ever heard and also just seems like a bs way to buy them some more time.

correction, they have sent us NO arenas as of now, not fake ones, the site is basicgarments.com 
Oh dam sorry to hear that.. Going to end up waiting for this restock you guys are mentioning to scoop up the navy arenas in April hopefully..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom