Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got these in the mail / Patrick Mohr X K1X

Restock shipment for the navy, red, white arena is expected to arrive first week of April.

Don't let these folks hustle on you. Do a little homework & your good -- demand is not as crazy as today's nike/jordan releases.

pmp w/ the great prices

So I did get the 41 in the slp, they fit much better. Guess I'll be going 1 down for that model from now on

West Hollywood is now taking preorders for the upcoming shipment of Red (Rouge Braise), White (Extra Blanc), Black (Noir), and Navy (Nuit Fonce) Arenas.

The shipment is expected in the next couple days.

Last edited:
it's kinda genius for balenciaga to keep doing limited restocks of the basic colorways, demand always builds back up enough so it doesn't become over saturated. it's kinda like what Nike is kinda trying to do, but the right way

Well I just got a shipment notification email w tracking (not registering yet) from Basic Garments for the Red Arenas I ordered.  Lets see what happens now.  Anyone else get one?

Update:  The tracking number is registering on usps.com now.  Something is on its way.  Will report back once package arrives.
Just got an email from them telling me my two Arenas will be shipped tomorrow.

Do you guys think the Arenas will be restocked on Balenciaga's website? I want to have a backup option in case I get sent fakes. Don't want to get stuck returning fakes while being out the real deal in a restock scenario.

To anyone who knows anything about shoe production:

Does anyone who or which shoe-makers produces designer sneakers?  I'm going to assumption that designers contract out their sneakers just like their dress shoes, and with that said, I wonder if there are any sneaker similarities across different labels just like those that can be found in dress shoes.

Just got an email from them telling me my two Arenas will be shipped tomorrow.

Do you guys think the Arenas will be restocked on Balenciaga's website? I want to have a backup option in case I get sent fakes. Don't want to get stuck returning fakes while being out the real deal in a restock scenario.
We should know pretty soon whether theyre fakes. Id imagine mine will be here by Sat/Mon latest.  That said, I also didnt wanna end up with nothing. The Soho boutique is taking preorders for a restock arriving 1st week of April. I just sent in an authorization for a preorder of a size 40 Rouge Braise.  Comes out to $626 now though after NYC sales tax which isnt nearly as sweet at what we paid from Basic Garments. Oh well.

We should know pretty soon whether theyre fakes. Id imagine mine will be here by Sat/Mon latest.  That said, I also didnt wanna end up with nothing. The Soho boutique is taking preorders for a restock arriving 1st week of April. I just sent in an authorization for a preorder of a size 40 Rouge Braise.  Comes out to $626 now though after NYC sales tax which isnt nearly as sweet at what we paid from Basic Garments. Oh well.
how does the preorder thing work? you have to pay ahead of time im guessing? you cant just go in tell em your size and get a phone call or something when they arrive

SA is going to see if she can order a 41 in the black/silver. If she can I'll exchange my 41.5 for it.

But nah man :lol:, I'm just in NYC. No idea why those SLP's come out to $830 for me on the site. The Royals are the same, all the other colors are priced normally though.

They come out to 833 for bred and 830 for royal for me and I'm in NY. I don't what that other guy is saying.

these are crazy . hype is dying down on arenas but idc this is still my favorite designer sneaker . silhouette is just perfect . ...
Me too tbh, I can wear them with anything and not too many people have them. If I can cop the red ones I'll be good for a while!

^by almond, is that the ginger colorway?

also for those who looked into basic garments...and asked for tagged pics the ones with white gloves...those were screenshots when they sold on youtube 8months ago from their previous company "hypeindustry"
check it out

looks oddly similar no?

Last edited:
I'm gonna be in la from the bay thos weekend. Do the pre orders go fast for the balenciagas? Would love to cop a pair before I head back been wanting these for over a year jus hesitant to pull the trigger looking for red black or that olive colorway.

^by almond, is that the ginger colorway?

also for those who looked into basic garments...and asked for tagged pics the ones with white gloves...those were screenshots when they sold on youtube 8months ago from their previous company "hypeindustry"
check it out

looks oddly similar no?

The official colorway is Almond Green. But the color of the shoes depends a bit from the lightning.

They come out to 833 for bred and 830 for royal for me and I'm in NY. I don't what that other guy is saying.

They include tax and customs in the price so depending where you are the price will be different

Guess us NYers are getting the short end of the stick with that particular boutique because all the stuff from there is marked up very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom