Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up...there is a pair of saint Laurent breds on eBay size 44.5 with a low starting bid. It's at like 20$ now but I'm pretty sure it's a scam. I texted the seller and he won't send me tagged pics bc they are "already double boxed man". So I offered to pick them up bc he has philly area code and he won't respond to me.

Brioni getting in on the game.

1962741_709017655785630_348623809_n.jpg

Just a heads up...there is a pair of saint Laurent breds on eBay size 44.5 with a low starting bid. It's at like 20$ now but I'm pretty sure it's a scam. I texted the seller and he won't send me tagged pics bc they are "already double boxed man". So I offered to pick them up bc he has philly area code and he won't respond to me.

dumbest excuse ever, wanna be scammer. some dude told me that and when I told him how weak that was he was like "I'll take pictures of the box but I'm not opening it back up" :lol:

Yea I think youre right.  I emailed on Sat and they said they were gonna ship Monday so I emailed again last night for an update.  If they email me back and say they havent shipped Im prob gonna ask to cancel as well.  Did they respond to your cancellation email?

noooooo you guys can't all cancel we have to see what they send you

noooooo you guys can't all cancel we have to see what they send you
Everyone's coming to the realization that it's not going to end well.

They supposedly sold out of the red pleateds for $875 (which is more than eBay resellers are charging), but they couldn't sell out of the red arenas for below retail? 
eyes.gif

I wont cancel if I get a tracking number or some kind of notification that they sent something but I have a feeling that wont be happening. Still no response.
that's the thing from the other day right?

that's the thing from the other day right?
Yup. I mean Im not that worried about getting my money back if it comes to that. If this is in fact a scam this account is gonna get hit with a ton of paypal disputes all at once so should be an easy win, plus chase credits my account right away if I start a dispute. They did respond to my earlier email and say they were gonna ship Monday but not yesterdays follow up email. Really not sure what the deal is. Weirdest potential scam Ive ever seen.

Hey guys, I know it's probably been said on here before, but I can't really seem to locate where--

I'm a noob to Lanvin sneakers--but I'm thinking about grabbing onto some tonight--whats the sizing?  TTS?

I wear a 44 in SLP/CPs/JimmyChoo, and a 42/43 in Balenciaga--wasn't sure if I should go for a US 10 or 11 in the  Lanvin Captoe sneakers?

TIA

Yup. I mean Im not that worried about getting my money back if it comes to that. If this is in fact a scam this account is gonna get hit with a ton of paypal disputes all at once so should be an easy win, plus chase credits my account right away if I start a dispute. They did respond to my earlier email and say they were gonna ship Monday but not yesterdays follow up email. Really not sure what the deal is. Weirdest potential scam Ive ever seen.
yeah I don't know what they're trying to do. But either way they're benefitting somehow. As long as you get an authentic product(unlikely, but you never know) or your money back you should be straight. sucks that you should have your money tied up though

Available at Bergdorfs

And I can't quite put my finger on it but I kind of dig these Pradas.

Well I just got a shipment notification email w tracking (not registering yet) from Basic Garments for the Red Arenas I ordered.  Lets see what happens now.  Anyone else get one?

Update:  The tracking number is registering on usps.com now.  Something is on its way.  Will report back once package arrives.

Last edited:
Supposedly the Red Arenas are gonna be restocked very soon
wespeso on IG (ochocinco's shoe guy) put up a post today saying he was takin preorders for them to be delivered in April so maybe that means the stores/website will get them too? I emailed him and he was asking $785 shipped a pair if anyone is inclined to pay $200 over retail you can email him at [email protected] to preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom