Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol you guys just don't get it

Lol! Mart doesn't get it. Most of us that have been on this thread a while get it. Oh, well,
If he doesn't know, let MART be the DA fashion GOD he is. I know who knows what's up in this thread and you know who you are.

I like Damir Doma, its like a tone down version of Rick Owens. here are some from a few season back.

PS, never pay full price for Darmir, they always goes on sale and never sell out thanks to no rappers wears them lol

anyway here is a on feet pic

I like Damir Doma, its like a tone down version of Rick Owens. here are some from a few season back.

PS, never pay full price for Darmir, they always goes on sale and never sell out thanks to no rappers wears them lol

anyway here is a on feet pic

Those are Silent by Damir Doma though, not mainline.

I agree their sneakers are nice though quality isn't up to par as the other brands here. I had to exchange my pair 3 times to Forward because the laceholes were inconsistent or were ripped. The laces on all the pairs I got were shredded too.

Last edited:
Those are Silent by Damir Doma though, not mainline.

I agree their sneakers are nice though quality isn't up to par as the other brands here. I had to exchange my pair 3 times to Forward because the laceholes were inconsistent or were ripped. The laces on all the pairs I got were shredded too.

Yup they are Selient Damir Doma, quality are pretty good imo. Which model did you ordered?

Got these 2-3 years back, was good for the price but quality was meh. Sole felts real flimsy and thin, same with the leather. They're alright for around $200 I guess.

7qayC.jpg

Those RO Adidas are really growing on me. :smh: I always liked them but I couldn't see myself wearing them enough to spend 700 on them. But those pics really make me want them. I think I'll wait until they hit that 350-400 mark before I think about copping.

U are correct alp!

Guys pleaaaaase help me find these joints on sale

Either ROdidas or I'm really wanting those hairy MMM vag on Barney's lol

robin thicke robin thicke they're not gonna go on sale before June b, thou shalt be patient

also idk what pair you want, I think you said the black pairs. there are probably some sz 8s left over on sites but who knows if they last 3 more months

for 300 ill have some vag myself :lol: I do agree with you around june they'll drop in price and maybe even reach the warehouse sale(not the website, the actual warehouse sale).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom