Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balmains are freshhhhh

NM Last call had a pair for 133 not my size tho :smh:

had to give em up to this other guy wasnt gon buy pants that weren't going to fit

randoms notme

dudes insist on wearing white shoes with shiny black jeans :x

I just got word the Basic Garments will be the sole official distributor of Huvr Tech Hoverboards! 

If you don't get the irony to this statement…..

ChronicMole I was going to ask why you where sitting in a car like that in the first pic.

Mart Da God - People wear white shoes with everything, nothing new or strange there

Last edited:
Balmains are freshhhhh

NM Last call had a pair for 133 not my size tho :smh:

had to give em up to this other guy wasnt gon buy pants that weren't going to fit

I live not too far from a last call.. This particular store gets nothin I like smh...

I think someone posted about this in the past but what's with the arenas hardware these days? Are they painting the hardware now? Not even through a whole day and I look down to see this...

It rubbed right off but this has never happened on my arenas before. This is my first pair of arenas since 2012 and I have noticed some small changes but what's with this?
I don't think it would make a difference if it was painted or stainless steel. It would make a mark regardless over time especially on white shoes. I have a pair of white LV's from years back and it has stainless steel pieces and it marked the white laces and parts of the shoe. Those pieces are gonna rub up against each other and cause some sort of mark. But I do understand your concern cuz that happened on your first wear.

I live not too far from a last call.. This particular store gets nothin I like smh...

In all honesty the best time to catch them is when they receive a new shipment from NM and that don't last long

i would get on there contact list for that honestly

In all honesty the best time to catch them is when they receive a new shipment from NM and that don't last long

i would get on there contact list for that honestly

they do that lol? most stores like that like Nordstrom Rack (and stores in general) act like they don't even know when they get shipments beforehand. I doubt they have a contact list for that type of thing

I think someone posted about this in the past but what's with the arenas hardware these days? Are they painting the hardware now? Not even through a whole day and I look down to see this...

It rubbed right off but this has never happened on my arenas before. This is my first pair of arenas since 2012 and I have noticed some small changes but what's with this?
What I noticed is, ever since Alexander Wang took over, the quality has gone downhill 
mean.gif
 I purchased the maroon/gum Arenas in FW and immediately could tell the quality difference b/w past seasons (I've owned noir, pavot, and white)

He has gotten sued on a number of occasions by A. Wang workers for the poor conditions they have to work in (ie, the factories are inhumane).  But that's for Alexander Wang.  I'm sure he has something to do with Balenciaga's quality going down though

What I noticed is, ever since Alexander Wang took over, the quality has gone downhill :smh:  I purchased the maroon/gum Arenas in FW and immediately could tell the quality difference b/w past seasons (I've owned noir, pavot, and white)
He has gotten sued on a number of occasions by A. Wang workers for the poor conditions they have to work in (ie, the factories are inhumane).  But that's for Alexander Wang.  I'm sure he has something to do with Balenciaga's quality going down though

unless you can speak for the whole brand I would blame the shoe quality on larger scale production, don't think it's fair to blame it all on wang

picked these up from the sale a while back but didnt post 
anyone know how these SLP boots fit?

i tried leather versions and its quite tight around the ankle...was it the same for these ones as well? any suggestions on the SLP boots? size up or down?

cheers! 

(heard these boots are uncomfortable?) 

I'm starting to believe you don't get fashion at all. It's more then just shoes, its a whole world outside your preconceived notions.  

oh, I get it, you guys don't. all yall look at is peoples shoes. I don't have preconceived anything I'm just going by what looks good. dudes be buying sneakers then turn around and realize they don't even like em, not even realizing why. if the joints don't go with your style they're not gonna look right. I'm tryna help

When I wore my Arenas recently I had a girl check me and say " Why are you wearing Converse?!" :\ I guess with Balenciagas "they dont already know what time it is" :smh:

When my girl saw my white arenas yesterday she got the cringe face and said they look like "nurse shoes." Told me I should've got another pair of "plea-tees" (as she likes to call them :rofl:) instead. Her degree is in fashion though so she always knows what time it is :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom