Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic Garments just sold 3 pairs of red pleated's at $875

but they're selling Arena Under $500...whattt

Still not sure if i should take the risk on the arenas

From my understanding MMM future/high sneakers run true to size. I'm currently looking at a pair that is only offered at a size up, sz 11.

I'm a standard US 10 in most brands, Nike/Jordan 10.5, Arena 42, Lanvin 43.  

Do you think it's worth going up a full size?

Does anyone have any experience going up a full size in MMM than their standard size?

they do that lol? most stores like that like Nordstrom Rack (and stores in general) act like they don't even know when they get shipments beforehand. I doubt they have a contact list for that type of thing

Based on your response I take it you've never been to a nm last call. It's nothing like nordstroms rack as they don't get new shipments that often. You just have to ask and they should tell you.

havent seen these before (brown pair), they were at barneys

and they have some really nice brown/gum arenas

Last edited:
Am I the only one who just really likes the blk/wht contrast on shoes? Either white upper with black sole or vice-versa, it almost always looks good to me.

From my understanding MMM future/high sneakers run true to size. I'm currently looking at a pair that is only offered at a size up, sz 11.
I'm a standard US 10 in most brands, Nike/Jordan 10.5, Arena 42, Lanvin 43.  

Do you think it's worth going up a full size?

Does anyone have any experience going up a full size in MMM than their standard size?

Just got a pair. I wear a 9. I got a 42 (9).

41 would be too small, 43 too big. Very TTS. Don't waste your money.

IM APPRECIATIVE OF ALL DIFFERENT STYLES.

WHAT I REALLY RESPECT ARE THE CATS WHO CAN UNDERSTAND HOW CERTAIN PEICES ARE MEANT FOR THEIR AESTHETICS.

TO USE A MORE SITE FRIENDLY COMPARISON:

AJ XI ARE THE MOST POPULAR AJ RETRO MODEL.  

I PERSONALLY LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK, IN PICS, ON OTHER PEOPLE, ETC.

WHEN I WEAR THEM IM LIKE MEHHHHH

THATS WHAT MART WAS GETTING AT.

AS A RESULT I HAVE A PAIR OF DMP XI CHILLING IN A SOL3BOX ON THAT MUESUM STEEZ SMH

Not really sure thats what he meant. I mean his post was so generalized and vague about wearing "black shiny jeans with white shoes." I mean those jeans aren't even shiny, they just have leather accent, if it were patent leather then I'd understand the shiny part. But calling simple leather as "shiny" just sounds like they've never seen leather in real life before.

randoms notme

dudes insist on wearing white shoes with shiny black jeans :x

Last edited:
I really wanted to get the white arenas but will all the posts about the quality is going downhill turns me off. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom