Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did it take before u got the email from the time u called? I talked to them a few hours ago and he said he'll send me the cc authorization email and I haven't got it.

Quick question to you guys hope I can get some help and hope my question isn't one of those always asked questions but

Where is the best place to find some all black or all white arenas? I'd would prefer to stay away from eBay out of fear of copying fakes
Any help would be appreciated

Honestly I can't believe any of you guys thought that was legit
+1

And 20% restocking fee?  
roll.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Seriously, restocking fee is usually like 3% maybe 5%/$20 max., but 20%? On a $500 item thats $100 and that is without the shoe even shipping out. :x

Last edited:
White hairy Vag extra 20% off at the BarneysWarehouse, bring it's down to $471.

not sure why buy they got a size 13 in the white high top Givenchy kicks that u can get the 20% off of too, probably a return or might have a minor defect or something

reserved my pair of rouge braise

have the prices went up each year? $575....oh well

man i want hairy vags too...at 471 its so tempting

reserved my pair of rouge braise

have the prices went up each year? $575....oh well

man i want hairy vags too...at 471 its so tempting
yea they had sz. 8,9,10,12 in the camel colorway for $389 plus the 20% off came out to be $311. Sold out quick tho

Something from basic garments is in on its way to me now and it shipped from CA even though the site says it would ship from NYC. Should be here within the next couple days. Sounds like im the only one who who got a tracking number so ill post pics of whatever the f shows up when it does.

Something from basic garments is in on its way to me now and it shipped from CA even though the site says it would ship from NYC. Should be here within the next couple days. Sounds like im the only one who who got a tracking number so ill post pics of whatever the f shows up when it does.

open the box outside, I heard fake arenas be having your whole house smell like fake leather, lol

Jack, I think you will love them. Worth every penny imo!!
I already tried them on a couple weeks ago. These will be my first pair of boots, ever. Well besides the one pair of black Timberalnd's i bought 7 years ago. Fits perfect and not to much a hassle to put on, take off.

see about recording yourself opening the package. should be easy enough to get your money back w/ that footage.

And kevin those boots look great, I actually saw a woman trying on the suede pair and they looked great on her too. SLPs making some awesome boots.

New pickup last week, really love these SLP boots. Thanks NiceLikeChrist for the heads up! I was gonna go for the black suede but figure the leather should last longer and easier to take care of.

Nice, saw this form that dude that ya'll hated that wore the true blues SLPs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom