Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't they more than 50% off?

The camel colorway went down to $311 and sold out. The white pair was $471 yesterday with the 20% off and it's still a full size run. They might go down to 60% off but the stock is so limited idk if I would take the chance and wait

Nice, saw this form that dude that ya'll hated that wore the true blues SLPs.

whats this dudes insta or tumblr?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Missed the Ramones on MyHabit again!

This dude Robin wants those hairy MMM's to go down to Air Force 2 prices.

he waiting on a miracle. usually when they hit them crackhead prices the shoe is really old and there's only like a size 13 left.

I can understand only being willing to pay a certain price for something but it all depends on how badly you actually want it

Last edited:

My tracking number isnt even really a tracking number right now on USPS it just says "electronic shipping info received" which means they purchased a shipping label but havent shipped anything out yet.  Def possible they did this in hopes of buying some extra time before I start a claim.  If this thing isnt shipped out by Sat Im calling my card and paypal especially now that Im getting a pair from Balenciaga anyway.  That restock/return policy is the dumbest sh*t I ever heard and also just seems like a bs way to buy them some more time.
I also just got my tracking numbers today with the same "electronic shipping info received". Hoping they'll ship something material soon lol.

I also just got my tracking numbers today with the same "electronic shipping info received". Hoping they'll ship something material soon lol.
My tracking updated and the package is being delivered tomorrow.  The great mystery of Basic Garments will soon be revealed. Stay tuned!

My tracking updated and the package is being delivered tomorrow.  The great mystery of Basic Garments will soon be revealed. Stay tuned!

now I want u guys to get authentic shoes cuz all the people that canceled lol

Last edited:
FUGGIT IF I SELL ENOUGH KICKS TOMORROW AT THAT STUPID SNEAKER SHPW ILL COP.

BUT I JUST RECENTLY COPPED 3 PAIRS OF KICKS. GOT A JERSEY COMIN IN TOMORROW AND I MIGHT BE COPPING THOSE KOBES TOMORROW.

SMH AT MYSELF LO I CLEARLY HAD ENOUGH MONEY

BUT THE SOMPS WERE A MUST

UPRISE DUNKS ON CONCEPTS, WHY NOT FOR $50

SMH I IMPULSE COPPED NICE KICKS X NB COLLAB

anybody get the tisci af1 ? they dont look nearly as bad on feet as i had expected. wish he wouldve chose a dif color on the check tho .

BUT I JUST RECENTLY COPPED 3 PAIRS OF KICKS. GOT A JERSEY COMIN IN TOMORROW AND I MIGHT BE COPPING THOSE KOBES TOMORROW.

just bring some kicks to my boys at soledout. you should have enough in no time lol

just bring some kicks to my boys at soledout. you should have enough in no time lol
HEY MY FRIEND KNOWS THEM TOO.

TELL THEM U KNOW ME... IM TRYING TO SELL STRAIGHT TO THEM LOL

my boy tony is one of the owners. you'll definitely get more if you consign. knowing some of what you have it should move pretty quickly too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom