Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Doubt but there will be a new color way coming out called "'Rouge Grenat". More like burgundy color..

Went buy the Hollywood store tried on the black balenciaga arenas and found I'm a 44 and man I fell in love gonna get a red pair when they get there next shipment

So I called balenciaga in ny to pre order the rouge braise on like tuesdayish. The sa said ok I'll send u a credit card authorization form in ur email. Waited a couple days, never got it. Called bak today and ny, Hollywood, and the other location are completely sold out of the preorders for the restock of the reds in a week or two. So annoying if he didn't tell me that I was good on Tuesday I prolly could've found them elsewhere. Do u guys think they'll also restock at like barneys or neiman Marcus? Bc I have an SA at neimans who's supposed to contact me if they ]

The sa at balenciaga said next shipment should come in April and she said she would call me wen they get it.

Where can I get more info on thos new colorway coming?

Last edited:
The sa at balenciaga said next shipment should come in April and she said she would call me wen they get it.

Where can I get more info on thos new colorway coming?

Was also in the mall in valley fair in san jose saw that balenciaga is supposedly gonna have a store there which would be dope. Anyone have info on this?

Was also in the mall in valley fair in san jose saw that balenciaga is supposedly gonna have a store there which would be dope. Anyone have info on this?

that's a nice mall so I wouldn't be surprised. love that area, wish I lived out there

How do the vag MMM's fit size wise? Thinking about buying a pair of vag MMM but not sure on sizing. I wear a size 9 in Jordans and a size 41 in Balenciaga Arena's

Last edited:
How do the vag MMM's fit size wise? Thinking about buying a pair of vag MMM but not sure on sizing. I wear a size 9 in Jordans and a size 41 in Balenciaga Arena's
I just bought the calf hair MMMs in a 12 and i normally wear a 11/11.5 in other shoes but the 12 fits perfect.But if you plan to wear them unstrapped you might want to get your true size. probably the most comfortable designer shoe 

Can someone remind me how the sizing of RO goes? Really feeling the silhouette recently, just been kinda reluctant since I'm short. 

Can someone remind me how the sizing of RO goes? Really feeling the silhouette recently, just been kinda reluctant since I'm short. 

I've heard maybe a half size big assuming your talking about the geobasket. I know there are people that own em but people say anything from tts to a size big. you don't live near any stores that you could try em on at?

for today

I own both the black leather and the suede pair in a 43. The suede is a bit more comfortable then the leather at first. The black leather ones are broken in now and fit more snug but are still not as comfortable as the tan pair IMO. After a few hours in them though they do get a bit uncomfortable, but thats fashion. 

Where's the update?  Did you receive the package?
Sorry for the delay, I missed the delivery on Saturday so had to pick it up from the post office this morning.  Anyway, the verdict is in and the result is FAKE! Solid fakes but fake nonetheless.  Heres some detailed pics of what I got from them.  Im sure plenty of people wouldnt be able to tell these are fake but luckily I had a black pair to line them up with.  Noticeable flaws are the box, lack of dustbag, serial number printing in tongue, toebox size, and the color in general seems off as does the leather quality.  Time to start trying to get my money back.

Last edited:
^^  Sorry about that man.  These Scammers out here are ruthless...  These days if it isn't coming from a official retailer..  I don't want any parts of the transaction..  Hope everything works out..

Cant believe people actually thought Basic Garments was legit....If you cant afford luxury kicks dont buy them. If you have to go to unreputable sites to save a couple of bucks its not worth it. In life you get what you pay for.

Lol at the comment "Solid Fakes". Not dissing you hommie. Wish more people would have advised you to steer away we see these sites pop up all the time. Never ends well. Hope they refund you.

Last edited:
Cant believe people actually thought Basic Garments was legit....If you cant afford luxury kicks dont buy them. If you have to go to unreputable sites to save a couple of bucks its not worth it. In life you get what you pay for.

Lol at the comment "Solid Fakes". Not dissing you hommie. Wish more people would have advised you to steer away we see these sites pop up all the time. Never ends well. Hope they refund you.
Well for me personally it wasnt so much the price but moreso that I couldnt find the red ones in my size anywhere after multiple months of searching.  Of course a week after we order from these bums the official retail boutique gets a restock on reds and Ive already preordered my pair from them.  I think we all suspected this site might be a scam but were all just willing to take a chance because they accepted paypal as payment. Hopefully shouldnt be too hard to get our money back. Gonna start my dispute/chargeback tonight.

I've heard maybe a half size big assuming your talking about the geobasket. I know there are people that own em but people say anything from tts to a size big. you don't live near any stores that you could try em on at?

Not entirely sure. Live a ways off from the main DFW cities, so not all too familiar with the stores and boutiques in the area. Honestly everything I own I probably bought online and had to exchange for the right size LOL. #inefficientshoppergang. Anyway I'll size down a half and see how it goes.

Dude assumed it to be fake from the get go he just took the chance on what if???....But yeah I would never try to buy anything outside of an authorized dealer. It's worth to pay more for your piece of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom