Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Doesn't exist, unless you mean a pair in Black and a pair in White.
yea thats what i meant.

Too fly
pimp.gif

here ya go RFX45, i know you're looking for creamjaspers... this is the only pair i've seen on the bay, and they're probably fakes, LOL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-J...****?hash=item414ae594b9

i haven't seen a single authentic pair of blacks on ebay... seems everyone who was quick enough to get a pair ain't coming off them...
smh.gif
@ mesleeping... trying to convince myself i didn't want 'em...
eyes.gif

yeah, like i said, they prolly are fakes... i know how to spot grey & pinks and blacks (altho there are some good blacks out there, but they constantlyscrew themselves by adding the tassels to the laces, which the blacks didn't come with), but i know nothing about the creams (so i posted them on the offchance they are authentic)...

Nice LV pick-ups.

I am not sure the cream Jaspers are even releasing anymore.
I'm starting to lose hope and might just move on to something else.
I guess I'll focus more on buying gifts for others.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

those look more like fake Supras than Louis Vuitton
smh.gif

very nice pickups Crumbs

thanks but i still cant touch you and lanvins though. and rfx creame jasp are gone.

I got my calls yesterday from my SOHO and Midtown location, for the Patchwork and Red dons, respectfully. I had to pass, just really care for the White and theBlack jaspers, these two are becoming utterly impossible to find, even in the re-sell market.

Picked up my Gucci bowling shoes yesterday, can't beat the classic look
smokin.gif

CL, you sure on those YSL rolling hightops? I really don't see you pulling those off,
laugh.gif

Saw the red and patchworks at one of our LVs here. Looked like a large sizes too.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

I got my calls yesterday from my SOHO and Midtown location, for the Patchwork and Red dons, respectfully. I had to pass, just really care for the White and the Black jaspers, these two are becoming utterly impossible to find, even in the re-sell market.

Picked up my Gucci bowling shoes yesterday, can't beat the classic look
smokin.gif

CL, you sure on those YSL rolling hightops? I really don't see you pulling those off,
laugh.gif
Already got a decent set up in mind for those bad boys.
pimp.gif
I'll show you how to do this son
laugh.gif

got a good deal from bluefly on these... so i couldnt pass up on them
117711_F40T0_8487_full.jpg

Yea went to Galleria today, LV Houston had one sz9 patchwork and red dons in stock. So if any one looking you call them or go.

Also I might have mentioned these last week but they are new.
$500

Anyone aware of Black Don's @ their location?
If i cannot find these, I will settle for another pair of Patchwork's! If assistance can be provided please PM me.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Anyone aware of Black Don's @ their location?
If i cannot find these, I will settle for another pair of Patchwork's! If assistance can be provided please PM me.

PO

pretty certain these are finished.

Well seems nationwide that the re-release for this month was just for patchwork and rouge. Supposedly another batch of production of the Jaspers (grey/pnk)will come out next year from what my LV rep told me. Anything else you're looking for he said they won't be making anymore.
frown.gif

Just pray that the blanc Dons that I picked up off the bay are legit.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Yea went to Galleria today, LV Houston had one sz9 patchwork and red dons in stock. So if any one looking you call them or go.

Also I might have mentioned these last week but they are new.
$500
I'm really starting to dig these
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom