Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

C'mon Cleve.....your wildin' with that one? Air Yeezy's? high end?

Got a call from one of my LV reps, notified me that my store got more of the LV x Kanye's in.

Anyone else aware of a shipment come in? What colors yall get Q?
LV's in Texas are taking so long that they are about to make me take myself off the list...
smh.gif

PO

Pretty much everything minus Black Jaspers, All White Jaspers and Black Don's. I got to double check tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Pretty much everything minus Black Jaspers, All White Jaspers and Black Don's. I got to double check tomorrow.

Please confirm if the all white Jaspers are coming out soon, this might be the only version I am interested in.
Also, anybody knwo the item # for this?
kanye-west-louis-vuitton-sneakers-01.jpg

I will never buy Prada's made in Vietnam.

Those P's I bought have some weak leather, I noticed a few days ago... decided to check and see where there were made. Vietnam FTL. Still mad comfortablebut the leather surely won't hold up like Prada's made in Italy.

just a heads up bluefly is having an extra 15% off shoes today with free shipping. There are also coupons like AFF40, for 40$ off of 200$ for first timebuyers(different email address). I picked up the brown guccisma slips for 259$

q556_lkh_a0

Hi could someone point me in the right direction to a show somewhat similar to this style. I know it's a girl shoe but I like the style do you guys knowany brands that make something similar to this.

Thanks

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Copped these Gucci's from Bluefly for $304-- were marked down 30% and used the $40 off promotion code.
pimp.gif

o056gy.jpg

2dkbmus.jpg

Only thing I don't like are the laces.

pick up the caramel suede one 272 with the 15% and $40 off

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

just a heads up bluefly is having an extra 15% off shoes today with free shipping. There are also coupons like AFF40, for 40$ off of 200$ for first time buyers(different email address). I picked up the brown guccisma slips for 259$

how do these slipons actually fit?

Just got these babies in today. cleaned em up and now there good as new. not bad for a 352 bucks. not bad at all. says on the box that they retailed at barneysfor 815
eek.gif
(i paid 800 for my pair including shipping)
NOTE TO SELF: i will never ebay Lanvins because they depreciate in value like no other. Welcome to the family new pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

Just got these babies in today. cleaned em up and now there good as new. not bad for a 352 bucks. not bad at all. says on the box that they retailed at barneys for 815
eek.gif
(i paid 800 for my pair including shipping)
NOTE TO SELF: i will never ebay Lanvins because they depreciate in value like no other. Welcome to the family new pair
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm looking to pick up a pair of Lanvin Highs in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom