Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
lavins
I need a pair bad. I hate Houston, that they dont carry them anyplace.

^ That's not a shock you've been speaking about them for the past 2 days on Twitter.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ Your AIM still the same? check your PM.

Why do I have a feeling RFX will beast this long weekend
pimp.gif

So I see Ferragamo got these out again. Are they new? Will they be on sale? I got mine on sale last Dec during there sale.

SFN0K2H_mn.jpg

quick question to those who have ordered a gucci sneaker from bluefly. I'm trying to get one in a 12 d but I'm not sure if that means i should ordertheir 12us/11uk or 13us/12uk. Why on earth they don't just put the gucci size in the parentheses instead of the uk size is beyond me. It would make thingsfar less ambiguous. Thanks for the help in advance.

Gucci size and the UK size is basically the same thing, that's why. Get the 12US/11UK if you're a 12D

Ok, been getting millions of detailed inquiries about the Nordstrom Pre-Sale so here's a re-post complete with the price list. Surprisingly, the NT turnouton the pre-sales so far (in person and over the phone) has been WAY better than expected. I guess I can't classify EVERY NTer as time wasters. I have alittle more room left to pre-sell before it gets out of control, so keep em coming!

Re-post:

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
As some of you may know, I work for Nordstrom's Mens Shoes department at Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ. I thought NT would appreciate an invite to our Half-Yearly Designer Sale coming up. Select items from Gucci, Prada, and Dolce & Gabbanna will be marked down by 33%. The sale officially starts on December 1st, but I have started accommodating my best customers with pre-sales as of today due to limited size runs. Furthermore, the selection is better than most of our past sales. Pictured below is part of the selection for the upcoming Half-Yearly Designer Sale at Nordstrom Mens Shoes in Paramus. There are a few others not pictured.

If you do plan on stopping by, contact me by e-mail at [email protected] (I rarely log in to check my NT msgs) and I will provide further details (my hours, detailed price list, etc) you will need. I highly recommend setting an appointment so I can better assist you. Without an appointment, ask for me by name (Hafiz) as I work on a commission basis. We can also complete the pre-order over the phone if need be. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have as I'd be glad to be of assistance.

Price List (from top to bottom, left to right):

Prada Dress Boot - $590 to $394.90
Gucci Patent Boot - $785 to $524.90
Prada Military Boot - $535 to $354.90
Grey Gucci Boot - $695 to $464.90
Red America's Cup Hi - $390 to $259.90
Blue America's Cup Hi - $390 to $259.90
Black Prada Hi - $410 to $269.90
Green Prada Sneakers - $490 to $324.90
Gucci Horsebit Loafer - $595 to $394.90
Gucci Side GG Loafer - $475 to 314.90
Gucci Brown GG Loafer - $475 to $314.90
Gucci Black Distressed Loafer - $445 to $294.90
Gucci Tan Loafer - $450 to $299.90
Gucci Beige Suede - $480 to $319.90
Gucci Horsebit Loafer - $475 to $314.90
Paul Smith Rabbit - $205 to $136.90
Prada Spazzalato Loafer - $630 to $419.90
Prada Brown Penny Loafer - $550 to $364.90
Prada Bike Toe Loafer - $460 to $304.90
Prada Bike Toe Loafer - $460 to $304.90
Gucci Sandals - $330 to $219.90
Gucci Bamboo Loafer - $440 to $289.90
Prada Sneakers - $495 to $329.90
D&G Grey UK Sneakers - $415 to $274.90
Gucci Patent Sneakers - $550 to $364.90
Gucci Brown GG Sneakers - $445 to $294.90
Prada Dark Brown Patent - $340 to $226.90
Prada Grey Suede - $340 to $226.90
Prada Eagle White - $340 to $226.90
D&G Sneakers - $325 to $216.90
Dolce & Gabbanna Suede UK - $395 to $263.90
Dolce & Gabbanna Suede Italy - $395 to $263.90
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Gucci size and the UK size is basically the same thing, that's why. Get the 12US/11UK if you're a 12D

well it's not that simple though being that it's bluefly. They've been known to ignore the d/g sizing in the past. I'm probably gonna get the13/12 to be safe. Also, what's the nordstrom style number of the grey suede cups when you get a chance? That will come in handy for my SA. Thanks

went to gucci today nothing was on sale. louis vuittons selection of shoes was dismal. on the other hand i still need a pair of evidences and want the whitegraphite belt

So I see Ferragamo got these out again. Are they new? Will they be on sale? I got mine on sale last Dec during there sale.

They are a different version and no they wont be on sale (at least not here in San Francisco).

Originally Posted by EvansST

They are a different version and no they wont be on sale (at least not here in San Francisco).

That sucks
pimp.gif
Lanvins tho. The middle pair is real nice

wow if any picture ever made me want lanvins its that one posted above

both blue and white one are crazy

Scrolling through google to see what the ysl rolling hightops actually looked like on ones feet, i came across this picture
eyes.gif
. they actually look nice on the feet. gonna get me a blk pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom