Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo Pharrell pulls the Louboutins off nicely.
DSC00184-thumb-540x720.jpg

and I'd rock all of those LV's in the middle picture

Yea P pulled those off.

LV new line not looking to good. Maybe those white damier prints.

smooth-Yea I wouldnt take any on campus, people are always watching.
laugh.gif

been spending a lil too much on myself this past month and i've only just begun just a few more items. this is when not being someones baby's daddyreally has its advantages lol. new pick ups. i'll post as soon as it gets here

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks954

them Damier Geant Punchy might be my first pair of LVs...

RFX any idea pricetag?

It should be around $540-$545. The canvas version should be around $480-$490, which in LV's pricing standards, aren't that bad especially since theblue ones aren't that bad at all.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

imo Pharrell pulls the Louboutins off nicely.
DSC00184-thumb-540x720.jpg

and I'd rock all of those LV's in the middle picture

The skin-grafts on P's arms look horrible.

and i was just about to ask if there were any mens Louboutins?
What about dress shoes? Mens dress shoes with the red laquered sole?
Where would you be able to buy them?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nice Don's up there, isn't that white cw hard to come by?
In the Jaspers maybe, but I've seen the Wh cw available as much as the Red and Blue dons.

In recent news....Jay sportin; the Black Jaspers again...

3ev5h.jpg

Man its crazy how times have changed. I remember when LV would only release about 2-3 sneakers for each collection now that has ballooned to 5-6 and most ofthese high end Luxury brands would never release more than 2 colorways now you see Gucci and LV with like 3 to 4 different colorways.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nice Don's up there, isn't that white cw hard to come by?
In the Jaspers maybe, but I've seen the Wh cw available as much as the Red and Blue dons.

In recent news....Jay sportin; the Black Jaspers again...

3ev5h.jpg

Pretty much, just depends when they made it. Now adays they're hard to come by, but on release I probably could've got one without any issues.

anybody know of sites with a nice selection of Tod's (besides the usual suspects of NM, BF, RN etc) ?
nerd.gif

tods suede loafers
pimp.gif

well i know u said besides bluefly but they put up an extra 15% off code HOLIDAY15 and their selection is pretty decent

Originally Posted by mellowg

tods suede loafers
pimp.gif

well i know u said besides bluefly but they put up an extra 15% off code HOLIDAY15 and their selection is pretty decent
pimp.gif
yea saw that earlier...they do have a good selection justnot the ones im looking for
smh.gif

might use that 15 for something else tho

^^
pimp.gif
, man I went to pay pay on my stuff cause I had it on hold last week and my mom got those Blue ones for Christmas for me. My SA was like im not supposeto tell you but since there arent refunds, your mom picked those up for Christmas. Oh well, ima order those blue slip ons maybe.

i know someone asked for a pic of someone wearing the rollins.. got these at the last saks 30% and havent gotten around to wearing them yet, regret notscooping a black pair
dont mind my knee bulge, my jeans werent completely on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom