Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Yeah, you definitely the one doing it wrong papa
eyes.gif
Ok Mr. Feels. You keep doin' you bro. 
laugh.gif

just browsed the FOG PS collection..yeah that oversized Kanye aesthetic just ain't for me..even at a "discount" :lol:

pass across the board

just browsed the FOG PS collection..yeah that oversized Kanye aesthetic just ain't for me..even at a "discount" :lol:

pass across the board

Doesn't have to be.....you don't even wear Supreme right? Just resell? I can't picture your style liking that stuff.

Will be copping Bape X Puma later today to do the same. Hell should even try those Jordan 11s but that is a waste of time when they are super GR. Tis the Season for a guy like me online all day, with my current status. Black 750s next weekend.....say no more.

Last edited:
Yeah, any insight on how to grab back 750's or how to increase my chances is much appreciated Al

Doesn't have to be.....you don't even wear Supreme right? Just resell? I can't picture your style liking that stuff.

Will be copping Bape X Puma later today to do the same. Hell should even try those Jordan 11s but that is a waste of time when they are super GR. Tis the Season for a guy like me online all day, with my current status. Black 750s next weekend.....say no more.

Bape X puma and those XIs are resale traps. Here not gonna flip.

I copped a pink supreme box logo sweatshirt and apparently that's reselling but I'm just gonna cut it into a short sleeve hoodie and wear to the gym

Back
Top Bottom