Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Style inspiration was a quick mention the other day.

May I post my style icon:

For denim I've been wearing nearly all SLP lately with some APC every now and then.
I used to wear Dior and RRL a lot too.

I believe Burberry has one that's similar to color. Sale started today. About $525

What denim is this? I know it's not a good look but....

Not sure but they look like they may be a little too ripped up- damn near shredded.

And was there a restock of the Ardoise BV's recently? I feel like I've been seeing them more and more lately.

John Mayer is probably the king of Visvim. he pulls it off well for the most part.

I got way too many damn denim but my main rotation year round are Diors and APC as well some Levis 510s.
How much do dior jeans cost?

I am not sure how much they are these days, mines a few years old, I don't even remember how much I paid for mine.

Last edited:
I don't really know JMs looks, I'll have to check it out

What's total on these 6 items lol

Last edited:
It's more so the visvim

And also the bikes he wore. Kinda like a parallel to the college dropout era Kanye

But overall it's that on a geeky but sexy musician. Him and ye are the definition of the most awkward but awesome rock stars lol.

Still waiting on that official version of bittersweet

This. I been listening to metal since I was 12. Back in my day we called these type of people posers. Remember that word? lol Anyway, kids today have no backbone. They no longer stand up for anything.
Man, this is no joke.

I was wearing a old misfits shirt with pushead graphics on it and this kid at the gas station said "nice misfits shirt" and I said "Thanks. I 've seen them a ton of times. Last time was with Danzig and Doyle in 2005" and they responded saying, "Oh the misfits are a band? I had no idea"... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

Man, this is no joke.

I was wearing a old misfits shirt with pushead graphics on it and this kid at the gas station said "nice misfits shirt" and I said "Thanks. I 've seen them a ton of times. Last time was with Danzig and Doyle in 2005" and they responded saying, "Oh the misfits are a band? I had no idea"... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
sick.gif
mean.gif

Man, this is no joke.

k

Not shocked at all

I won't be that guy I'll tell you that

I'll keep it real my taste have gotten diverse but I'm a hip hop head all day it's wild corny I see dudes who I know not bout that culture being a "poser"

They actually make Rap Ts with a vintage rock vibe if you wanted

I've seen Wu Tang etc, def because of Jerry Lorenzo but he actually listens to this stuff he isn't a poser.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom