Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I buy from him. The prices are a little out there, but you will def get a vintage nostalgic piece that isn't readily available to anyone and everyone.

damb nice. can u post some pics of the tees?

might cop soon 

Sorry for the late response.

Here is one of my favorite Rage tees:

Front:

Back;

I have another from the band, "the cult". It's in the wash so I'll post pics later.

Here is a recent designer sneaker pick-up:

Just post them up man

Ok listen

There is a ton......just like NT for the most part once you're into something you notice people in the same circle and you branch off its like networking literally

Go with style pages like outfitgrid or outfitfromabove

From there check pages of people who get posted, and who they follow simple

I bet anyone in this section for example follows clubsaintlaurentparis for example, and we prob know the same people in the IG world or have came across names or pages

Ok listen

There is a ton......just like NT for the most part once you're into something you notice people in the same circle and you branch off its like networking literally

Go with style pages like outfitgrid or outfitfromabove

From there check pages of people who get posted, and who they follow simple

I bet anyone in this section for example follows clubsaintlaurentparis for example, and we prob know the same people in the IG world or have came across names or pages

Thanks man

Btw Harry on that ss/2016

Harry is legit brand ambassador for SLP, only wearing just one brand only never was cool to me but to each their own

Legit discount

I would love to find a brand who's entire collection reflects my aesthetic.

Anyone listen to One Direction? I sing their jawns loudly whilst i lift at da gym lmao 

Already watched that on one of my plane rides it was lit the girls crying were od tho

Edit I meant I watched the whole movie concert thing

Last edited:
I would love to find a brand who's entire collection reflects my aesthetic.

What's your idea?? Elaborate

I look at the people behind the brands personal pages a lot it's better than following the actual brands profile. Examples.....
Def not the only ones either

Guys are 22/23 living damn good. How much can it cost to start a contemporary fashion line? Daymond John is worth 250m now and his story is amazing if you look into it. (CEO of urban brand Fubu which he started at age 23)

Last edited:
What's your idea?? Elaborate

I look at the people behind the brands personal pages a lot it's better than following the actual brands profile. Examples.....
Def not the only ones either

Guys are 22/23 living damn good. How much can it cost to start a contemporary fashion line? Daymond John is worth 250m now and his story is amazing if you look into it. (CEO of urban brand Fubu which he started at age 23)
Al thanks for putting us on with this stuff. I'm peering closer and closer into this realm.

I went to Rocky's show during Basel and he awkwardly worked "Smells Like Teen Spirit" into his set. Makes me wonder whether he's trying to justify wearing band tees or has actually been a fan for a minute. 
ohwell.gif

I went to Rocky's show during Basel and he awkwardly worked "Smells Like Teen Spirit" into his set. Makes me wonder whether he's trying to justify wearing band tees or has actually been a fan for a minute. 
ohwell.gif
its a toss up because rocky is pretty eclectic. i wouldn't doubt he reallyis a fan and imo i don't think he would care to justify anything to anyone.

In other news, just picked up the FOG collection 1 (Pacsun) hoodie, tee and sweatpants. The quality of the hoodie and shirt are on point. Sweats are on the thin side (which works for me in Miami). Fit on all are on point.

Harry is legit brand ambassador for SLP, only wearing just one brand only never was cool to me but to each their own

Legit discount
You know anything about their denim? Saw a few pairs. Noticed there's no size 31. Don't know if I should size up to 32 or take a risk with a 30

In other news, just picked up the FOG collection 1 (Pacsun) hoodie, tee and sweatpants. The quality of the hoodie and shirt are on point. Sweats are on the thin side (which works for me in Miami). Fit on all are on point.
Where did you grab from? I thought first drop wasn't until 12/11. Anything that wasn't in look book?

Where did you grab from? I thought first drop wasn't until 12/11. Anything that wasn't in look book?
A Pacsun nearby released early (rumored that whatever's being stocked today is a soft release). Official release is still tomorrow. The selection was very limited. The only other pieces present aside from what I copped were the olive and grey bomber (really nice, but can't justify it given that it's too hot too often down here) and the creme henley.

A Pacsun nearby released early (rumored that whatever's being stocked today is a soft release). Official release is still tomorrow. The selection was very limited. The only other pieces present aside from what I copped were the olive and grey bomber (really nice, but can't justify it given that it's too hot too often down here) and the creme henley.

you shoulda copped everything serious

Resell & Chill

people resell BS supreme all day you def will get resell off FOG

especially with xmas around the corner

Some more pics for from c00l_jay

pacsun FOG bomber and embellish ankle zip pants is a perfect example of a cheaper alternative

then get you a cheap rock vintage t shirt of choice to play the role and youre on fire (yeezy 350, Chelsea or the checkered Vans everybody suddenly is in love with)

:rolleyes

attain likes

Last edited:
you shoulda copped everything serious

Resell & Chill

people resell BS supreme all day you def will get resell off FOG

especially with xmas around the corner

Some more pics for from c00l_jay

pacsun FOG bomber and embellish ankle zip pants is a perfect example of a cheaper alternative

then get you a cheap rock vintage t shirt of choice to play the role and youre on fire (yeezy 350, Chelsea or the checkered Vans everybody suddenly is in love with)

eyes.gif

attain likes
If you do it for the likes, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah, you definitely the one doing it wrong papa :rolleyes

nah im in for the resell

sending a girl to a pacsun tomorrow for me in Florida

and trust you will see that with some H&M and pants and rocker shirts after it drops for sure

Back
Top Bottom