Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Runs pretty big imo (M is almost 25" pit to pit), that may be the desired general fit? The quality of the materials is legit. Thicker, somewhat stretchy material

Just copped a Saint Laurent flannel on sale. pretty pumped. Pics when it comes in.
pimp.gif

Rocked my JE Iridescent Bomber today. For those on the fence about it, I'd highly recommend.
JE's items are solid.  I NLST a shot after past season disappointments and bought the NLST flight jacket in navy; from $595 I was able to get it for $290.  Was really surprised when it came in, the quality is epic.  I did purchase the olive bomber jacket from SLP a few weeks ago for ~$1800 but ended up returning it; and no joke, the NLST flight jacket's material is identical to the SLP.  Best purchase I've made this sale season thus far.

Bape X puma and those XIs are resale traps. Here not gonna flip.

I copped a pink supreme box logo sweatshirt and apparently that's reselling but I'm just gonna cut it into a short sleeve hoodie and wear to the gym

I dislike Supreme so much I don't wanna be apart of the resell lol. Nah but there has been a few times I liked something like that Nike X Preme.....I backed out in the end though.

O yea back onto that lil clothing topic

For example I seen Ben Baller coming out with a line described as "casual contemporary upscale menswear brand"

Isn't that damn near everything these days? I'm dying to know profit margins/sales of a lot of these companies doesn't seem that difficult to do. So many small guys with lil companies out there also.

From upscale hype, spot on an I have noticed this hat trend now for a while, looks like an easy way to make it big if you came
up with a quality hat or logo/meaning behind it etc.

I gotta give Jerry credit though. Guy has a cult like following and brands copying now.

Last edited:
The sizing and fit seems so weird on those though. That yellow one is all over since Ye wore it. I can't figure out the fit but I do like the fuzziness of them.

Really? Oh... I didn't know that. Not surprised though.

Also, did your flannel come in? Looking forward to photos.

Has anyone ordered from acnestudios.com and get hit with customs?
Never. Their prices include customs. I have ordered from them a few times and it ships direct from Sweden, no duties. They recently opened a LA office but you'll be fine either way.

Back
Top Bottom