Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Anyone know the msrp on this big duffle? Just wondering of course.

An anyone doing the poncho look in here?

Last edited:
Those Goyard Boeing duffles are really nice to me. A couple of people I know have them. I can't pay THAT much for a bag. I have a cobalt LV 55 and I'm good. To answer your question though, no I don't know exactly how much. I do remember them being less than I thought though considering the size but still high.

I saw that on Aaron's IG too. Good shot

yea i never seen that size duffle goyard why i was asking

thing is like a goyard hockey bag

Ive seen that size in store. It's large, for sure.
As much as I love nice duffles, there's nothing like wheeling your bags around. I have a Rimowa as well. I usually end up bringing both and sitting my duffle on my Rimowa. Actually carrying duffles is kind of a pain.

Ive seen that size in store. It's large, for sure.
As much as I love nice duffles, there's nothing like wheeling your bags around. I have a Rimowa as well. I usually end up bringing both and sitting my duffle on my Rimowa. Actually carrying duffles is kind of a pain.

the homie just told me that bag cost $4500, thats less than what i thought honestly

he goes to bal harbour shops in miami design district on the reg shoulda just asked him in the first place lol

i like duffles all day just not that big, being out the gym for so long wheeling bags would be ideal now :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not very good at telling real or fake but the lable and zipper look ok as far as I can tell, here are a frew pic of the tag, label and zipper of the same jacket, hope they help.

For anyone interested, the Fear of God collection restocked on Pac Sun
good look. ima wait and try for the grey bomber though...they have the green one but im pretty exhausted off the whole olive fatigue color

Last edited:
cant tell is serious

AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK CHRONOGRAPH OVER THAT ALL DAY over that and take a vacation :smh:

but we all like what we like
Oh I hear you it's just a stainless steel submariner model I think but because of the colab it's a crazy mark up. It says f*** em on the dial..lol

Oh I hear you it's just a stainless steel submariner model I think but because of the colab it's a crazy mark up. It says f*** em on the dial..lol

I know, please tell me youre joking with the 50k price

Im not a watch expert but a stainless steel submariner is literally the most basic Rolex you can own as far I know off top.

Ive seen them 3-5k range pre owned

Last edited:
Once you do the subs in gold the prices jump like crazy.  The new ceramic pepsi white gold is 37k now which is crazy considering gold gmts were 25k about 4 years ago. 

Back
Top Bottom