Post A Picture Of The Least Attractive Person You've Ever Slept With

Dunno why this thread reminded me of the chick thurgood was smashing in half baked before Mary Jane

The disrespect in this thread 
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
To yourselves 
laugh.gif

I set myself up posting her name but U dudes are so lame. one of yall done hit the girl on facebook and gave her the link with her pics and comments. She just called me crying and +%!. She ain't my girl but god damn, some of yall are some straight up losers wishing you could hit something even have as ugly as these bust downs we posting SMH.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I set myself up posting her name but U dudes are so lame. one of yall done hit the girl on facebook and gave her the link with her pics and comments. She just called me crying and +%!. She ain't my girl but god damn, some of yall are some straight up losers wishing you could hit something even have as ugly as these bust downs we posting SMH.
Damn
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

U dudes are so lame. one of yall done hit the girl on facebook and gave her the link with her pics and comments. She just called me crying and #!#. She ain't my girl but god damn, some of yall are some straight up losers wishing you could hit something even have as ugly as these bust downs we posting SMH.
see
laugh.gif
I tried to warn y'all a few pages ago

Here's another one. I'm going through my facebook. This chic had the fattest cat and some of the best hit I've ever had tho. OMG!! But she is hideous

Karina Liles

lil-john-high-school.jpg
Shes not that bad looking, compared to the females here in Milwaukee

Never should've posted the name fam.

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes giving her the link though.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's just crazy smh

This is why people don't post pics, ask her to point em out. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by soltheman

yeup.

eek.gif

roll.gif

shorty got the nerve to have a belly ring and a push of bra, but her **** dont poke out past her stomach. dude you lying like shid.

the crazy thing is she sent this pic to some dude and thought he would find it sexy...
nah...its up on her facebook b.

Spoiler [+]

Whatever clown did that should get his account incinerated.

douche bag move
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

u did put her WHOLE name AND say u were gettin pics on face book tho

RIP 
tired.gif

that's foul.  that's why i never post girls pics on here.  i've seen hella girls i know personally posted on here so i know either their facebooks are getting stalked or else dudes actually know them.

We can never have any fun on NT without some douche bag ruining things
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

that's foul.  that's why i never post girls pics on here.  i've seen hella girls i know personally posted on here so i know either their facebooks are getting stalked or else dudes actually know them.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

This is why people don't post pics, ask her to point em out

Back
Top Bottom